GDT: Part 2: ADSF Game 2: McCartney Edition: Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings, 20 April

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
ixUKru2n55U0n.gif

The idea that he's pooping Hershey kisses makes it even funnier...

:yo::yo::yo::yo:

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Curious what they do with Florek if Kelly comes back and Florek is playing well. The kid had 3 shots yesterday, and there's no way I'm taking out someone getting rubber to the net.

Not sure what the rules are since Florek is an emergency re-call. He may have to be re-assigned?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I'm still quite pessimistic about the whole series itself.
We threw the Wings off their game once and were able to beat them.
If they play their game, they are better than us (in that specific match-up). They second period clearly showed that and we got lucky they didn't tie the game.

How many good scoring chances did them being better than us in that period render? 2-3 good ones? I guess you can expect Rask to drop one of those, and since the one they scored off wouldn't have been considered a good scoring chance if they hadn't, I guess you could say that would've been a tie game... except then it would've been Detroit who were lucky to be tied, what with that goal coming after three fortuitous bounces and an unintentional redirection with the hand. They had far from as many scoring chances as the Bruins did in the first, so I guess they were lucky not to be down 3-0 or 4-0.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad