Part 2- 2015 Draft - or ALL prior draft discussion here

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Watching Frederick makes me laugh and cry...DeBrincat was right there for the bruins to take and now we are hoping for a Debrusk / DeBrincat trade. Crazy how good the bruins could be right now.

I honestly feel the worst part of this was 2019. Win a cup and you walk away going “well we had a good run with the Bergy/Chara window.” Walk away with nothing and all you have are the what ifs of 2015 as our heroes fade off into the sunset.

Also. Someone needs to explain to me why Chara had to go? It was supposed to be to let the kids play but suddenly we sign Moore, Reilly, Forbort? Would have loved Chara on the bottom pair.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I honestly feel the worst part of this was 2019. Win a cup and you walk away going “well we had a good run with the Bergy/Chara window.” Walk away with nothing and all you have are the what ifs of 2015 as our heroes fade off into the sunset.

Also. Someone needs to explain to me why Chara had to go? It was supposed to be to let the kids play but suddenly we sign Moore, Reilly, Forbort? Would have loved Chara on the bottom pair.

Then, instead of going for a difference maker in free agency- Donny signs 3 - 3rd and fourth liners leaving little room for the 'prospects' to play.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
This!

Well said!

Exactly. He had all this cap room to improve the team and signs a legion of scrubs that blocks the kids.

For as much as people like to crap on Claude for not playing young guys, he gave them all much better chances than the current regime. Krejci, Lucic, Kessel, Seguin, Marchand, Boychuk, Krug, Pastrnak, Hamilton all got plenty of ice time and were given big roles early on in their playing time.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Exactly. He had all this cap room to improve the team and signs a legion of scrubs that blocks the kids.

For as much as people like to crap on Claude for not playing young guys, he gave them all much better chances than the current regime. Krejci, Lucic, Kessel, Seguin, Marchand, Boychuk, Krug, Pastrnak, Hamilton all got plenty of ice time and were given big roles early on in their playing time.

The bruins had plenty of their own scrubs...LOL

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Love to see Bruin trade up a few spots and try and grab Nazar .Know never happen but outside him and Cooley nothing at centre till Kasper .Maybe I missed a good player I don't know anymore :laugh::huh:

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA

If you go back and watch "Behind The B" you can clearly see the Bruins interviewing Connor. Nadeau had his arms folded and Malkoc was tapping his pencil. Neither one of them looked particularly happy. When Senyshyn had his interview Malkoc was smiling and laughing.

Can't help but wonder if, like Barzal, Connor had the audacity to not give the boring, canned answers that his agent told him to say like DeBrusk and Senyshyn did.

Babajingo

If you go back and watch "Behind The B" you can clearly see the Bruins interviewing Connor. Nadeau had his arms folded and Malkoc was tapping his pencil. Neither one of them looked particularly happy. When Senyshyn had his interview Malkoc was smiling and laughing.

Can't help but wonder if, like Barzal, Connor had the audacity to not give the boring, canned answers that his agent told him to say like DeBrusk and Senyshyn did.

Senyshyn can do what Connor did, he is just mis-managed. :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3