OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I feel ashamed asking this, as a Canadian I should know, but if he missed and kicked it through the endzone, it would not be a rouge, correct?

Incorrect. We would still get the single. But I trust his leg more from the punting position than I do placekicking.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Question for those that watched the full game:

As I recorded the game (worked late) is it worth watching in full?

Thanks in advance.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
giphy-1228-218x150.gif

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
We got Montreal next (so disappointed that I'll be missing the game, but Europe calls...). A very good opportunity to go 8-3. Calgary has Edmonton back to back. Normally I wouldn't cheer for the Evil Empire, but we could use some help from them in beating Calgary. Yes it will put some more pressure on us for 2nd place, but it also gives us a shot at top spot too.

With a relatively easy schedule to end the year (Montreal, Edmonton, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan) top spot could be within our grasp. We have to win those Saskatchewan games, and take care of Montreal. Then the games against Edmonton and Winnipeg should determine 2nd, 3rd, and the crossover.

Calgary doesn't have Saskatchewan again for the rest of the season, but they do have Montreal twice. They also have Toronto twice, Edmonton twice, Ottawa, Winnipeg, and Hamilton.

Either way, should be a barn burner down the stretch.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I haven't seen very much of the Lions this year, but even in victory they've never looked all that convincing to me. Is this just parity, or is the record a little flattering?

A little bit of both.

There's Calgary, then the next tier which I would say would include BC, Ottawa, and Hamilton, then you have Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Toronto, followed by Montreal, and deep in the basement is Saskatchewan.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is Wally the last pro football coach left in the universe who doesn't use a head-set?...must have a lot of confidence in his assistants....interesting.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Is Wally the last pro football coach left in the universe who doesn't use a head-set?...must have a lot of confidence in his assistants....interesting.

Wally is old fashion. Always has been. He probably doesn't even have internet or a TV newer than the 70's :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland