Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
d-fence-defense-sign.jpg

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
36 seconds, 75 yards to go?

It's doable.

EDIT: Do they not have the option to take it on the 35 any more after a FG?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Haven't watched all the games this year, but surely tonight's performance by the O-line has to be the worst of the season....looked like their feet were encased in cement...no run blocking or pass blocking, holding penalties and procedure calls. Wally won't stand for this....he'll scour NA to find guys to shore it up.

Johnny LaRue

Jul 21, 2005
Abbotsford
The offence wasn't getting it done in the second half. It wasn't gelling well at all. I agree with the poster above that the O-Line didn't seem to have a great game. Jennings seemed rushed a lot and made a few mistakes.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
The offence wasn't getting it done in the second half. It wasn't gelling well at all. I agree with the poster above that the O-Line didn't seem to have a great game. Jennings seemed rushed a lot and made a few mistakes.

Wasn't the greatest game, but it's improved since they dumped Adcock.

Johnny LaRue

Jul 21, 2005
Abbotsford
I'm at the good ole' State and Main watching the game. It's been fun so far.

I'm hoping Jennings can have a strong second half. I really want to see him finish more games strongly.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Great entertainment tonight, both QBs were really on their game, but Jennings won the duel in the end. The defensive line finally put the pressure on right when they needed to. Already looking forward to the first of back-to-backs against Winnipeg!

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The attendance was pitiful, had to be the lowest in 15-16 years. If that's not a statement on how out of touch Braley and Skulsky are with this market, I don't know what is.

Is Geroy Simon still with the club? The fact he's not out in the public eye at all or even doing radio spots on stations not named TSN is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad