GDT: Panthers vs. Lightning - 12/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Reiner couldn’t do it. Another game goaltending cost us a point. Another sub.900 game from reimer . Average goaltending gets us a regulation win. A much needed coupe days off.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Let them f***ing play it's 3-on-3.

Sometimes the shit these zebras pull is brutal. That was such a soft call when they JUST missed Matheson getting tripped.

Tampa doesn't need to be handed victories ffs. I don't think we ever get those calls.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Reimer flopping across the ice. What kind of form is that? Every goal except one is a result of his poor movement across the crease

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Can't stand around on a 4 on 3.. ekblad stole the puck and we almost had a winner. I don't understand a tight triangle in ot

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
How the f*** does Reimer have 21 shutouts in his career

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
Yeah , these refs blatantly called us for bs penalties and let the lightning keep playing when they fouled us. Pathetic though, we shouldnt have been in a position for something like that to matter in the first place.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Vatrano = Pirri good for scoreing and also takeing stupid Penaltys.
I hope this was now enough of the petrovic try out the 4th time. His defensive play is meh. he likes to play some checks, woooow and what checks those was. ;) Thanks FS-F to show us, what he did one of four times placeing a Check. :D

At least we take a Point, out of this Game. Theme Goalies Starter Back up Bad Injured overpayed, will be one thread latest in the Offseason.

Ekblad before i go after the Refs i would ask vatrano why he must Place his Shoulder on the Chin of the opponent Player Off the play. And those stupidy shows, a bit of Pantehrs Problem. Depth is there, but the Quality is questable, Special the Hockey IQ and Menthal part.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
They really don’t need to fix anything other than goalie. Another top 10 pick this summer, bobrovsky and borgstrom in the mix we will be scary good next October.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
What a horseshit call after all that had been let go.
Man, Reimer's face down cross crease move is....original.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Because the defense in front of him sucks 'n blows. This is really hard to comprehend but that the truth.
Yeah, Reimer isn’t responsible for any of his play at all. Totally normal to lose your net, take forever to go post to post, and when he moves laterally he flops down. Everything is the defense’s fault. Goalie has no responsibility to be the last line of defense or Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad