Post-Game Talk: Panthers play catchup with Jets but fall short 4-3 in 1st of 4 game home-stand

Who starts? Bob or Monty if you had the decision

• Bob

• Monty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Dude... Are you sure you don't have some weird filter on your browser that only shows posts from last year? The vast majority of fans here notice a big attitude change and more 'give a ****' with this team. Very few question their commitment and desire this year.

I see some irony in BabyBarkov's post

Reactions: BabyBarkov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Dude... Are you sure you don't have some weird filter on your browser that only shows posts from last year? The vast majority of fans here notice a big attitude change and more 'give a ****' with this team. Very few question their commitment and desire this year.

Dude... You should read some of the sweet comments on the GDT after we get scored on once or twice...

We haven't read the same posts IMO... Like I said in last GDT, some around here wouldn't even enjoy water while lost in the desert !

But when I call them out, I always hear the "we are on a forum we can express whatever we want", yet when I make three successive ironic posts about how idiotic some sounds around here, I get a reply like this.

But yeah, there is one particular member who said this (that we don't care or have no will)... But I make those because of the major negativity I see around here while our team is having a great record, posting great results with pretty good players !

In hockey, or in life even, never too high never too low... Some are too dramatic while they don't know anything about hockey, that's why I make those posts !

Having fun with it and trying to enjoy this board as much as I can... But blinded and ridiculous comments are really getting under my skin !

It's not because I quote austro or you that I don't enjoy your posts or think you have a negative opinion... It's just my way of calling out ridiculous opinions and posters.

Don't get me started on Huberdeau or Ekblad, been praising those guys for years, and glad they are proving me right lately, but we'll always get one idiotic comment after ONE bad play... People don't understand hockey is a game of mistakes... Only Crosby or Lidstrom never made one (or rarely)... Yet if you read carefuly our GDT you would think we are the Minnesota Wild or Ottawa Senators !

Some couldn't enjoy our win last night, and add only negative comments after a great win... I would ask them to go on the Bruins board if they feel sad, not sure the Bruins are calling their team the worst in the league... Pretty sure that's what we were after that 4-0 !

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Where else can you ride the waves of emotion throughout the game with like-minded individuals then right here? Thank god for HF or else I would have had a stroke/heart attack a long-time ago with the shit this team has put us through if I kept it to myself!

@vendetta and I see the game from completely different perspectives, but I appreciate his/her opinion just the same.

Call it like you see it. The good and the bad.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
At the end of the day, all of us in here just want the same thing right?
“That thing” might be the only thing we agree on... if we get it, we’ll NEVER agree why we got it, but after that I won’t mind....

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Irony and sarcasm... Nothing against you bro ! :)

Oh don't you worry about me, Babe! ;)

Hell, after such a game, how could any Cats fan be sad or so negative to interprete others' comments in a negative way? I myself couldn't stop stupidly grinning the whole day.

I knew exactly what you meant and wasn't taking any of it seriously or in bad way. That's what I like about our board, most of us get when somebody is ironic or sarcastic - very few exceptions or misunderstandings.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Where else can you ride the waves of emotion throughout the game with like-minded individuals then right here? Thank god for HF or else I would have had a stroke/heart attack a long-time ago with the **** this team has put us through if I kept it to myself!

@vendetta and I see the game from completely different perspectives, but I appreciate his/her opinion just the same.

Call it like you see it. The good and the bad.
Ditto. I don't mind opposing views and I love debates/discussions both with our fans and visitors (minus the insults), but I'm also not going to blindly just drink the Kool-aid after losses/collapses for the sake of not being negative (this forum has been a great outlet for a lot of us suffering fans).

This franchise needs to earn that level of trust for only making the playoffs 5 out of 25 years of existence . I feel even more sorry for the fans who have invested a lot of money and seen so much disappointment. Also I've played team sports/hockey in real life (that shouldn't make any difference), but I think people can end up showing too much sympathy for these players too because you end up relating more with them. This is a business first and the goal for every team is make all the necessary moves to win the Cup,.

We can go from worst to Cup winners like Blues or sit pretty all season long and completely **** the bed like Tampa.....we are in good position now, but we've got holes, let's not **** the bed like Tampa.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Dude... You should read some of the sweet comments on the GDT after we get scored on once or twice...

We haven't read the same posts IMO... Like I said in last GDT, some around here wouldn't even enjoy water while lost in the desert !

But when I call them out, I always hear the "we are on a forum we can express whatever we want", yet when I make three successive ironic posts about how idiotic some sounds around here, I get a reply like this.

But yeah, there is one particular member who said this (that we don't care or have no will)... But I make those because of the major negativity I see around here while our team is having a great record, posting great results with pretty good players !

In hockey, or in life even, never too high never too low... Some are too dramatic while they don't know anything about hockey, that's why I make those posts !

Having fun with it and trying to enjoy this board as much as I can... But blinded and ridiculous comments are really getting under my skin !

It's not because I quote austro or you that I don't enjoy your posts or think you have a negative opinion... It's just my way of calling out ridiculous opinions and posters.

Don't get me started on Huberdeau or Ekblad, been praising those guys for years, and glad they are proving me right lately, but we'll always get one idiotic comment after ONE bad play... People don't understand hockey is a game of mistakes... Only Crosby or Lidstrom never made one (or rarely)... Yet if you read carefuly our GDT you would think we are the Minnesota Wild or Ottawa Senators !

Some couldn't enjoy our win last night, and add only negative comments after a great win... I would ask them to go on the Bruins board if they feel sad, not sure the Bruins are calling their team the worst in the league... Pretty sure that's what we were after that 4-0 !
Find one GDT in any team forum that doesn't have reactionary negative posts. You're not special just because youve maintained the same mantra for years. That just means youre boring

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I just want the I might win but I may die hockey to end.

But I am ready for this win to fappen.

tenor.gif

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Man, Yands has so much warts in his game. So many. Too many.

But holy f*** is he likeable lol.

Him yelling Randy into Stralman's mic is just too funny :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: