Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Someone else already mentioned this but I am bringing it up too; are we still enforcing the "you can't pick the same player twice rule?" Because it definitely isn't being followed....

And if we are, is there any way we can get a list of who each person has picked? I honestly don't remember, and I doubt anyone will by the 20 game mark.

You can't pick the same player two games in a row, but you can pick them every other game, if I'm not mistaken. Big Bjugs, am I correct?

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
You can't pick the same player two games in a row, but you can pick them every other game, if I'm not mistaken. Big Bjugs, am I correct?

That's definitely not how it's worded in the rules on page 1, so I'd really like this clarified

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh

I haven't changed any rules. I've been going by good faith on everyone playing, to make updating easier/faster. Sounds like its not the case. I'll have to bring up last game threads to make sure everyone is following the rule.

Also if anyone sees someone picking the same guy twice, by all means take that pick and let me know.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
We see FlaPnthrsPunk and Pukboy5kroner enter the game. surprisingly the big miss of the night was Flash, who could have scored you 2pts and MacKenzie who was also worth 2. The most points go to CanadianPantherFan and Montsy14 who got 2pts for their picks, in Lou and Ekblad. Blad Meaning Gud loses a point with the Niemi loss.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I haven't changed any rules. I've been going by good faith on everyone playing, to make updating easier/faster. Sounds like its not the case. I'll have to bring up last game threads to make sure everyone is following the rule.

Also if anyone sees someone picking the same guy twice, by all means take that pick and let me know.

It has happened with Barkov/Rocco etc.

I know now to take said player if I want.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
It has happened with Barkov/Rocco etc.

I know now to take said player if I want.

Ya that works. Also I just compared tonight's points game to the Calgary one. It really doesn't take much more time for me to see who is picking the same guy 2x in a row. Luckly tonight there were no discrepancies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

I'm not one for rrules, I'm picking Rocco every game for the rest oft he year. Don't like my chances, but hey it'll make it most fun if he ever does get back in and get a point!

Last edited:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
gizmo12688 had the biggest night with 3pts because of Jimmy Hayes baby! Our leader is slowly getting caught up to as Nielsen didn't pan out for him. Thanks to the great come back, Luo gets Ghoste a point, instead of losing one in regulation. The only real miss I can see was Kulemin, who scored.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I'm heating up! Six points ? In last 3 games! After being scoreless all season!

Can someone pass on MY hot streak to the likes of Huberdeau, Bjugstad and so forth.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
It comes with great sadness(or relief, depending where you are in the standings) that we have a NEW 1ST PLACE CHAMPION OF THE POINTS GAME WORLD... FLAPANTHERS11!!!! who picked Bradley Boyes for 5pts. Aksu took Bjugstad nabbing him 2 goals and 2 assists for the most points of the night, 6, putting him as our new 3rd place defender.

Now I give BigNickNjugstad props for picking Vatanen, however if he went for the miss of the night, Lindholm, he would have got 2 more points. I don't want to brag about myself, but I will, 3 games ago I picked Barkov, who scored, then I picked Campbell, who scored, then I picked Hubbi DOOBI DOOOOO, who also scored and added an assist for 3pts....

Mogo swiped Etem that got him 2pts with 2 assists. Unfortunately Perry, Fowler and Getzlaf were uselss. I should mention Labarbera would have been worth 5pts, but come on... We beat the best team in the league, therefore WE'RE NUMBER 1, WE'RE NUMBER 1!

I will mention that Vinny Trochek continues to produce, that was picked by Ghoste, Panthersfan94 picked a recent surging Brian Campbell who notched 2 assists and IM Clutcm's pick of Jokinen, also with 2 assists. but thats what Jokinen does!

Honourable mentions go to Pukboy5kroner for picking Olsen, JonathanHuberdoh with Kopecky, gizmo12688 picking our young, handsome, hero Ekblad and AJRBuffalo "Sidney" Upshall.

I'm sorry for the long post, hopefully I got most, but damn am I happy about tonight. :handclap:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
It comes with great sadness(or relief, depending where you are in the standings) that we have a NEW 1ST PLACE CHAMPION OF THE POINTS GAME WORLD... FLAPANTHERS11!!!! who picked Bradley Boyes for 5pts. Aksu took Bjugstad nabbing him 2 goals and 2 assists for the most points of the night, 6, putting him as our new 3rd place defender.

Now I give BigNickNjugstad props for picking Vatanen, however if he went for the miss of the night, Lindholm, he would have got 2 more points. I don't want to brag about myself, but I will, 3 games ago I picked Barkov, who scored, then I picked Campbell, who scored, then I picked Hubbi DOOBI DOOOOO, who also scored and added an assist for 3pts....

Mogo swiped Etem that got him 2pts with 2 assists. Unfortunately Perry, Fowler and Getzlaf were uselss. I should mention Labarbera would have been worth 5pts, but come on... We beat the best team in the league, therefore WE'RE NUMBER 1, WE'RE NUMBER 1!

I will mention that Vinny Trochek continues to produce, that was picked by Ghoste, Panthersfan94 picked a recent surging Brian Campbell who notched 2 assists and IM Clutcm's pick of Jokinen, also with 2 assists. but thats what Jokinen does!

Honourable mentions go to Pukboy5kroner for picking Olsen, JonathanHuberdoh with Kopecky, gizmo12688 picking our young, handsome, hero Ekblad and AJRBuffalo "Sidney" Upshall.

I'm sorry for the long post, hopefully I got most, but damn am I happy about tonight. :handclap:

I sure as hell am happy too, climbing up the standings ;)

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

It's definitely not sadness. :nod:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Aksu has pulled himself into a tie for 1st place notching 3pts with Hayes, who had a goal and assist. I continue my scoring streak picking Carter, who got me a goal and an assist for 3pts. Sparkman112 keeps climbing and we welcome FlaPanthers16 to the game. The misses of the night were Montoya, worth 5pts, Matt Greene and Robyn Regher scoring a goal, both worth 2pts, and Brayden Mcnabb who had 2 assists, also good for 2pts.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Flapanthers11 is now all alone in 1st place. The only miss I can find is Kulikov, with 1 assist. Most points go to Flapanthers16 with his pick of Bjugstad, who was good for 4pts and FlaPanthers11 picking marleau, worth 3pts. Huby continues contributing getting me 2pts on his 2 assists. Lucky for BigNickBjugstad that this game went to OT, getting him 1pt from Niemi. CanadianPanthersFan has been hot since getting on the bored as well as FlaPanthers16 who keeps climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad