Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
FlaPnthrsPunk goes from 0 to 4pts picking Luongo. Ghoste gets himself off the 0 list as well as panthersfan94 picking the only goal scorer of the game. Sorry KittysGotClaws, even though Enroth was great... He still cost you a point.

I swear this game is better when there is more than 1 goal scored per game.

Last edited:

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
FlaPnthrsPunk goes from 0 to 4pts picking Luongo. Ghoste also gets himself off the 0 list and into the game. Sorry KittysGotClaws even though Enroth was great... He still cost you a point.

I swear this game is better when there is more than 1 goal scored per game.

I had Bergy and didn't get and points

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
You're good. No problem. Just wanted to point it out and get off of that 0. Haha

Haha I looked that you picked Bergy then I got excited because Kulikov got an assist so I did the assists, Luo and Enroth and totally forgot about Bergy.

Please, anyone, ALWAYS point it out if you think you were shorted a point.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
NewEraPanther comes out of nowhere picking Cubano getting 1pt even though it was a shoot out loss. Bjuggernaut with the genius 2pts picking frigin Peters of all guys. And all hail our leader BigNickBjugstad taking a 2pt lead with Ward's assist. Ghoste I'm giving you props for picking the only Florida Panther "goal" scorer.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
NewEraPanther comes out of nowhere picking Cubano getting 1pt even though it was a shoot out loss. Bjuggernaut with the genius 2pts picking frigin Peters of all guys. And all hail our leader BigNickBjugstad taking a 2pt lead with Ward's assist. Ghoste I'm giving you props for picking the only Florida Panther "goal" scorer.

Thank you my good man!

-ghoste

NewEraPanther

#CatsAreComing
Apr 8, 2014
Miami

:handclap: it's good to be back. It's been a hectic couple of months but plan on re-engaging as often as I can now.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

:yo:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Welcome to the game Aksu, IM Clutcm, barkovcanfinnish, Flomarillius and Sparkman112. BigNickBjugstad continues his dominance. Top pick of the night goes to Rats96yo with Boyes, worth 3pts. Also a great late pick in Barrie by Shockley.

Sorry to the rest of you in Club Zero, though don't feel bad my only 2pts came on opening night.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Welcome to the game Aksu, IM Clutcm, barkovcanfinnish, Flomarillius and Sparkman112. BigNickBjugstad continues his dominance. Top pick of the night goes to Rats96yo with Boyes, worth 3pts. Also a great late pick in Barrie by Shockley.

Sorry to the rest of you in Club Zero, though don't feel bad my only 2pts came on opening night.

Yaaaay!

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines

Thank you

This was a good idea.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Every thread is started when its night here, so I always get like the 20th pick. Really hard to get many points then.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
If "Club Zero" actually existed... could someone post me a picture of what this club looks like inside? Just curious.

esq-dive-bar-051012-xlg.jpg

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
BigNickBjugstad continues to roll on getting points in 7/7 games. Kopecky82 comes from out of nowhere and gets himself on the board. Luckly Hodgman got his first NHL goal notching me 2 points. Ekman-Larsson puts AJRBuffalo in the hunt again.

Let's get BigNickBjugstad!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
BigNickBjugstad continues to roll on getting points in 7/7 games. Kopecky82 comes from out of nowhere and gets himself on the board. Luckly Hodgman got his first NHL goal notching me 2 points. Ekman-Larsson puts AJRBuffalo in the hunt again.

Let's get BigNickBjugstad!

Hell yeah. At least something is going right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad