Panthers PG *STANDINGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
BigNickBjugstad continues to roll on getting points in 7/7 games. Kopecky82 comes from out of nowhere and gets himself on the board. Luckly Hodgman got his first NHL goal notching me 2 points. Ekman-Larsson puts AJRBuffalo in the hunt again.

Let's get BigNickBjugstad!

That Buffalo stole my pick again:rant: Is he even a Panthers fan?

If he is denied... Transfer his points to me please :D :sarcasm:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Welcome to Club Zero BabyJagrov. BigNickBjugstad's streak ends at 7 games, though he is still the leader. Hanzal was a miss for 2pts with his goal. Blad Meaning Gud got lucky with the Gudbranson switch, with a fight and an assist, getting him 2pts. Sorry Juggernaut27, Smith cost you a point with the loss. PBPanther fan escapes club zero with 2pts with a goal from.................... Upshall!!!!

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
My picks are guaranteed not to get points. I'm picking the opposition next time. It should help the Panthers cause, lol.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Welcome to Club Zero BabyJagrov. BigNickBjugstad's streak ends at 7 games, though he is still the leader. Hanzal was a miss for 2pts with his goal. Blad Meaning Gud got lucky with the Gudbranson switch, with a fight and an assist, getting him 2pts. Sorry Juggernaut27, Smith cost you a point with the loss. PBPanther fan escapes club zero with 2pts with a goal from.................... Upshall!!!!

All for the cause. When I picked Lou we lost so obviously I figured I could engineer a win for us :sarcasm:

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Mogo off club zero into the game. AwesomePanthers loses a point picking Mason. 2 way tie for 2nd atm as Blad makes his way up the list. Miss of the night was good ole Vinny poo who would have got you 2pts. I don't even think Flyers fans saw Vinnys goal coming.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Mogo off club zero into the game. AwesomePanthers loses a point picking Mason. 2 way tie for 2nd atm as Blad makes his way up the list. Miss of the night was good ole Vinny poo who would have got you 2pts. I don't even think Flyers fans saw Vinnys goal coming.

I thought he was still injured.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Guess he's back. To the dismay of those people over on their board. He's their whipping boy.

I should also mention Willie Mitch was worth 2pts as well, went unpicked. Of course I had to go with Olsen ffs.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
I can't see the imagine in the original post. :(
I'm guessing it has the current standings?

Can you see it now? And I'm not sure if you guys want me to do a little write up after every time I update it or not. I don't want to get annoying.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I like the updates. I've gone from 10 to 11 points since the last game due to Rask.

My browser froze on Rask. One minute later :rant: gone. Damn iPad on HF locks up of late. I'm destined for club zero. 2-3 times happened to me with my pick (OEL was the other I believe in OT game).

Also commish: any reply on teams doubling up on players back to back games? I guess that rule no longer applies.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Two more enter the dreaded Club Zero while two get out and into the game, dbhislife and gizmo12688. The most points going to dbhislife, with his Courtier pick, worth 3pts. CanadianPantherFan and babyJagrov CANNOT catch a break. Brett Bellemare and Steve mason go unnoticed, each worth 2pts. Blad Meaning Gud loses a point with the lackadaisical Panther effort. BigNickBjugstad still our all might leader. I'm telling ya boys, it really does get better when both teams score.

Now for a little nit pick here. Flomarilius picked Schenn. Not sure which one. So for this one and only Points game, I assumed Brayden Schenn.

From now on, if a player Isn't specified correctly, 0 points will be awarded.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
BigNickBjugstad with the very unusual pick of Hiller, who not only comes off the bench getting him 5pts BUT ALSO WINS for another 2pts. 7pt night for our leader. Welcome to the game CanadianPantherFan, finally out of Club Zero. EnforceTheLaus steps into his first game and gets on the board. The big miss was Scottie freakin Upshall, worth 5pts.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
BigNickBjugstad with the very unusual pick of Hiller, who not only comes off the bench getting him 5pts BUT ALSO WINS for another 2pts. 7pt night for our leader. Welcome to the game CanadianPantherFan, finally out of Club Zero. EnforceTheLaus steps into his first game and gets on the board. The big miss was Scottie freakin Upshall, worth 5pts.

Well at least something good came out of the game! Also, if I got 7 points, I should have 18 points total, not 16. I had 11 points prior to the Calgary game.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Well at least something good came out of the game! Also, if I got 7 points, I should have 18 points total, not 16. I had 11 points prior to the Calgary game.

I knew that felt wrong. Looking at it I thought, hmm he really isn't that far ahead after that. No wonder why. Sorry I'll change it.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
Someone else already mentioned this but I am bringing it up too; are we still enforcing the "you can't pick the same player twice rule?" Because it definitely isn't being followed....

And if we are, is there any way we can get a list of who each person has picked? I honestly don't remember, and I doubt anyone will by the 20 game mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad