GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I mentioned in a thread if the Oilers can keep up their play after the coaching changes.. or if teams will adapt to what the Oilers are doing... and it seems teams will obviously be adapting.

Oilers have to be flexible enough to stay one step ahead and will KnobCoff be able to accomplish that? We'll have to see.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
This 3rd period tells a lot... if the team was able to come out ripping it up and at least push hard for a chance at a point at least.. we'd know this team has the heart and confidence to be competitive vs any team in any situation.. but we really aren't seeing that so far in the 3rd.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I haven’t watched the game, but this team is desperate for a game here and there where we don’t deserve to win but the goalie steals the game much like Tampa did to us. It goes along way for the teams moral to know you don’t need to be 💯 every game or else you lose.

Need an established goalie and we need one soon.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Kane's last ES goal was against ANA on Nov 26th. Kane is a top 6 player who is struggling lately...ditto for Draisaitl.
Never liked the Kane signing when there were other holes- namely goaltending, bottom 6, defence. I was vocal on here about that to a chorus of boos

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Need a goalie but the first 3 goals werent majorly on him, with the tight d they played during the win streak chances are they avoid 1 or 2 of them. Defense hasnt looked sharp. Offense hasnt showed up either, 2nd and 3rd line are big questionmarks right now.
4 and 5 is majorly on Pickard though, sadly.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad