GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
IMG_8911.png
@
IMG_8912.png

Panthers@Oilers
Time: 8PM MT

Last game versus Jack Campbells cat didn’t go that well. Here’s hopes to Oilers goalie setting his phaser kill not stun if Picard starts or we end up shouting Skinner in a triumphant way.

McDavid’s back to his regular almost superhuman self.
IMG_8762.gif

Bouchard has arrived!
IMG_8757.gif

And thanks to @5 Mins 4 Ftg for making the last 8 GDT, that’s all most 10% of the season.

Man, making a GDT on a phone sucks. And if your seeing this it means I managed to hit post thread before passing out after night shift…​

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I like kitties but I f***ing hate Panthers!

The guy is a shell of himself this season
He misses being known as he walks the street of Calgary, so he can insult them privately in his private video diary before he goes to bed. In Florida he is just another Florida man, his video diaries lately are just him crying about no one but his mom loving him :(

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I have a bad feeling about this. Panthers have been shutout 2 games in a row. A team of that calibre might let loose.

We don't have the goaltending the survive the jolt.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Kane has been very quiet in the physicality department lately. Hoping that he gets involved in this game because Tkachuk and Bennet will be running around.
He’s missed a few practices in the last while, likely nursing another injury. You can tell in his style of play that something is off with him. Hopefully playing thru it isn’t making it worse.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
He’s missed a few practices in the last while, likely nursing another injury. You can tell in his style of play that something is off with him. Hopefully playing thru it isn’t making it worse.
Looks like he could be dealing with the flu or something, I hear it’s been going around pretty bad so far this year.

My wife has been on a girls trip in Miami and Vegas the last week, and one of her friends from the Edmonton area who joined her basically said her office has been a revolving skeleton crew because everyone is getting sick. So what a great idea by my wife to travel and share a hotel room with this woman for a week. She’s definitely getting her ass quarantined when she gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad