GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Bobby Vezina, can’t wait to watch him choke in the playoffs as per tradition

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
So uh, Pickard ain’t it either.
Holland has done a nice jobbing adding pieces up front, such as the signings of Hyman and Kane, and the trade for Ekholm was great. But he's really let us down when it comes to goaltending. None of Campbell, Skinner or Pickard are good enough, and the young guy with a possibly good future in the NHL, Rodrigue, is having important development starts taken from him by Campbell. Our entire goaltending situation is a gongshow. If Holland wants to save his legacy with this team, we need to add a real #1 goalie. This team has no chance in the playoffs without one.

I realize it's probably Jackson making the moves, but Holland is still a huge part of who this team is, and how this team ends this season will affect his legacy.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Well, I guess if you would’ve told me at the start of the win streak the Oilers would go 8-2 in the next 10 I’d take it. But these last two games are a big warning sign, key is what they do from here. They have no Room to f around again,

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I'm worried that this style of play will become a template on how to defeat the Oilers playing Knoblauch hockey. Opposing coaches will be quick to copy this. The Oilers coaching staff may have to be prepared to adjust their style of play on the upcoming road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad