Post-Game Talk: Panthers lose 3-2 in OT, ALWGAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Practice is in like half an hour, we should know more about the injuries to OEL and Bennett then. Maybe.

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023
his talent is undeniable. I was higher on him than most here. And pumped him before most here. I have no bias towards players. I call it as I see it. he can and should be better. Unless he is on the decline which I stated is a big problem. but he can’t be a 20-25 goal guy. That’s not acceptable

You're not wrong. Imo he could be the 2nd best player in the world if he chose to. That's what frustrates me. I wonder if, his being physically fragile, subconsciously results in his cautious style.

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023
In terms of usefulness to the current roster, how would you all rank kulikov, reilly, carlsson and balinskis?

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
So he won’t be back until December the earliest. Kind of a rough start to the season injuries wise. This year might be rough.

Good thing is we got through the October gauntlet and November is looking easier. We may not have a fully healthy line-up until December/January, but I think we can keep in the playoff race until then. At the start of the year I was thinking we're 50/50 to make the playoffs, now that we're actually a bit above 0.500 through the tougher part of our season, I actually think its more like 60/40 we make the playoffs.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
How long till they reveal Bennett will need surgery? LTIR? Sign Kane and trade for a center??

• Haha
Reactions: pantherbot

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023

Bennett played his last preseason game on October 5 and played his first real game on October 30. So 24 days off. Maurice says this injury isn't as bad. So 23 days after October 30's game puts him back by November 23 latest. Then he misses 11 games and is ready for Winnipeg the day after Thanksgiving?

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I know this may be controversial. But I think Verhaege looked good on the first PP. I think the whole PP looked good. But Verhaege wasn't in ERod's spot. I think the answer would be to take Barkov's place in that spot. At least temporarily. That's not going to happen though, I know.
Heck, when Montour and Ekblad gets back, you could keep that first PP together and have Barkov, Montour, and Ekblad, and Bennett (if he's healthy) on PP #2.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I do like Patrick Kane but he’s someone I wouldn’t want to use much cuz he’d certainly get exposed due to his age and declining abilities. He’s surely still got great hands, passing and vision but everything else I don’t know. He had a major surgery. Probably better to avoid it but if it was for like 1 year for 1 mil I might think about it

let’s fix our special teams first

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Going away for a while. My father passed this morning

I love you Panthers family
Sorry.
Lost mine 20 years ago, take things a day at a time man. My unsolicited advice: reflect on the wonderful times, cry when you need to, and don’t hold things in for too long. I needed to talk with someone and I didn’t. It cost me. I slipped into depression for awhile, the world seemed darker, and it cost me. I’ve had to watch my two favorite people grow up at a distance because I felt weak by seeking help. Can’t explain it, but once I did. Man. The wind through the trees, the blue skies…all became beautiful again. The moments I shared with my kids was amazing, I remarried (to the captain of my high school cheerleading squad, she didn’t know I existed back in the day lol), and I made peace with both life and death. Life is beautiful, it’s short, but death wasn’t coming for me like I felt and life was there to be lived. And I realized my dad’s still with me everyday. And he is you as well.

Here if you wanna chat, I’ll shoot ya my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad