Post-Game Talk: Panthers lose 3-2 in OT, ALWGAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The last time Florida played these guys:

Obviously, they're still a little miffed about that:

In other news, Brandon Montour and Aaron Ekblad have returned to practice, and there is speculation that they could be on the ice by Thanksgiving. In other, less good news, Sam Bennett probably isn't playing tonight:

Should be fun!

If someone knows what the lines are going to look like tonight, send 'em to me and I'll toss them in here.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1698687768126.png

:cry:

Necrobutcher

Sep 20, 2018
Tampere, Finland
Brandon Montour and Aaron Ekblad have returned to practice, and there is speculation that they could be on the ice by Thanksgiving.
Maybe i'm a finnish homer but i'd really like to see Kinnunen get a shot before they come back. Not gonna happen after they do without a couple of injuries. He's over PPG in Charlotte and is yet to make his NHL debut.

Reactions: austropanther

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Maybe i'm a finnish homer but i'd really like to see Kinnunen get a shot before they come back. Not gonna happen after they do without a couple of injuries. He's over PPG in Charlotte and is yet to make his NHL debut.

Lucas Carlsson has played competently in the NHL (with this very team) in the past, and had 20g/34a in 61 games with Charlotte last season. Dude can't even get a sniff over the corpse of Dimitri Kulikov

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
It’s weird that Montgomery felt he had to say basically that it’s a “payback” game. Why say that? If the Bruins lose, it’s way more of a fiasco than if they win is an uplifter.

The only reason I can think of is that he thinks they don’t match up well against the Panthers even with Ek and Monty out and is worried. In any case, Monty just gave the Panthers a “nothing to lose” game.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

Could have missed this in other threads but is there a consensus guess on the price around here? Given Zito’s trend to sign shorter term deals (other than Barkov and Tkachuk) and their ages I’d guess 5 years for each? And the shorter term would cause those to have higher cap hits.

Maybe 5x9 for Montour and 5x6 for Forsling?

Obviously would like to see lower but I’m comfortable up to those numbers on shorter term deals personally especially with rising cap

Reactions: Gentle Man

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
See if Barkov can have any impact on the offense whatsoever. 3 primary points in 6 Games. One was a pass to the point from the halfwall that anyone on this board could have made. Just a complete no show early in the season.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Here's a thought, if we want any chance to keep Reinhart, would need the Forsling and Monty AAVs to be at most $6M each. What if we do 8x$6M for both, knowing those last years are gonna be whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad