Rumor: Panthers looking for a scoring winger per McKenzie

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I agree Gally could be a fit for Tro, I think they ask for Huby though.

Huby+ for Gally and Gallagher.

I wouldnt make the trade, but Huby and Drouin with MaxPac would change that team.

Huby is worth those two alone. Huby playing a point per game since returning last season and you want to trade him?

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Huby is worth those two alone. Huby playing a point per game since returning last season and you want to trade him?

As I said, I wouldnt, but that is what they would ask for. a former 30 goal man and a current 20 goal guy for Huby would be great value.

Still happy with Huby though.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Only way you trade Huby and it's not a good idea to move him would be for a legit #1 D-man on a good contract. Doesn't exist though...

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Only way you trade Huby and it's not a good idea to move him would be for a legit #1 D-man on a good contract. Doesn't exist though...
I don't think you do it at all, ever, to a young star.

If Huby was traded, that would tell Barkov and Tro that they too can be traded. It would tell the players that there's no loyalty.

When they get older, different story.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I think the Game yesterday show it again, that we have a serious 2nd scoreing Line Problem. Trocheck alone on the Ice cant do all the work alone and his Linemates score more or less all alone not in a Line Production. They must find a solution, to get the 2nd or 3rd Line scoreing again.

Again the legendary 3rd Line doesnt look the will play much together since McCann is more Injured that he play.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Nash.
MAF.
Staal.
Tarasenko.

All on the table had we not moved down in the first round.
thats identifying the wrong players, not the actual moving down. they only moved those 1st OA's because they still got their guy. the problem is they identified the wrong guy. bad scouting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad