Post-Game Talk: Panthers gut out a 4-3 win with Bob shining late for Q's 900th win, 2nd all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Monty should have started. Bob should take a couple games to just watch and observe. He's really fighting the puck out there and it's very obvious with his body language. Just watch him when he freezes a puck. Always frantically looking around in case it's loose. Very clear sign he's not trusting himself or the puck.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I haven’t been too critical of Bob, but this level of performance simply is unacceptable for his contract and body of work.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Monty should have started. Bob should take a couple games to just watch and observe. He's really fighting the puck out there and it's very obvious with his body language. Just watch him when he freezes a puck. Always frantically looking around in case it's lose. Very clear sign he's not trusting himself or the puck.
Agreed. His confidence is awful.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Monty should have started. Bob should take a couple games to just watch and observe. He's really fighting the puck out there and it's very obvious with his body language. Just watch him when he freezes a puck. Always frantically looking around in case it's lose. Very clear sign he's not trusting himself or the puck.
I've been watching how he plays the puck, and he tends to not trust his D-Men.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
This game is fast. Both teams skating very well tons of energy. We have given up one scoring chances. It’s 2-2

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

I do agree that monty should get a start for bob to reset. He's been bad last few games. But that hasn't been the case until recently. I'm guessing his stats getting to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad