Post-Game Talk: Panthers gut out a 4-3 win with Bob shining late for Q's 900th win, 2nd all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I was really think about it should i do or not.
What a great Team, amazing Defensiv work, best Team in the League, one of a kind play. Holding a lead for 10 seconds.

How can be people talk so bad about this Team and his problems we are great. Atleast we scored first progress done.
Bob faced another 1vs1 ohh what a great D work again.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
My god we just leave guys wide open and alone with no pressure whats up with that.. c'mon boys lets tighten up

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
We better win this game. The Rangers are not good to begin with and are missing a couple key players

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Everyone was basically watching the puck there , it just happened to go to apAcci's man. Got to do better there.
I've been pointing this out the last few GDT's. I don't know how the coaching crew hasn't pinpointed this as the biggest issue.

They did it again moments ago when DeAngelo walked in and thankfully Bob bailed them out.

How this isn't the #1 priority for our coaches to fix is beyond me. It's insane how much EVERYONE on the team watches the puck. Like come on, that's like peewee hockey 101.

I really do not get it.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad