Post-Game Talk: Panthers gut out a 4-3 win with Bob shining late for Q's 900th win, 2nd all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
wait how can this Defens so bad, i heard those 2000 troop was far more bad then the current one. Also i heard we are an amazing Team, we make this great again.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I've been watching how he plays the puck, and he tends to not trust his D-Men.

I think this is part of the problem too. Gets reflected in the comments from the players about how they have to learn to trust each other. I think Ekblad said exactly that

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I've been watching how he plays the puck, and he tends to not trust his D-Men.
I mean, it goes both ways. How can a d-man trust him after that second goal?

Bob really just needs to sit a bit and let Monty take a few. Especially with how he played in Boston, I felt Monty earned the start tonight and a chance for a bit of redemption against the Rangers (even though he did still pull out the win last week).

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
actually ACTUALLY our defense is just as big of a problem

That Brown pass was horrible for sure... But you pay big money to the big goalies so that they make some saves... Bob has been putrid the last 5-10 starts IMO.

And I'm a BIG Bob fan... Everyone is saying Bob needs to pick it up, NHL network, fans of other teams, etc... Our defense may not be the best, but Bob has been horrible lately, no other words and nobody can defend him unless there are blind or entilted to that "our D sucks" opinion...

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I think you just have to let Bob play through this, unfortunately. Short term, it's going to suck. Long term, what choice do you have?

yeah. We don’t have a choice with the contact he just signed.

He’s gonna be fine. He’s not just all of a sudden gonna go from Vezina winner to garbage goaltender.

f*** you hfbaords and your shitty ads

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
That Brown pass was horrible for sure... But you pay big money to the big goalies so that they make some saves... Bob has been putrid the last 5-10 starts IMO.

And I'm a BIG Bob fan... Everyone is saying Bob needs to pick it up, NHL network, fans of other teams, etc... Our defense may not be the best, but Bob has been horrible lately, no other words and nobody can defend him unless there are blind or entilted to that "our D sucks" opinion...

True, Bob has not been good. But, imo, you can still win with crappy goaltending and good D. Not true for the opposite.

Reactions: LastOfADyingBeard

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I mean, it goes both ways. How can a d-man trust him after that second goal?

Bob really just needs to sit a bit and let Monty take a few. Especially with how he played in Boston, I felt Monty earned the start tonight and a chance for a bit of redemption against the Rangers (even though he did still pull out the win last week).
I agree. I mean, he's never been a great puck handler, but he tends to pass past the open d-man.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
yeah. We don’t have a choice with the contact he just signed.

He’s gonna be fine. He’s not just all of a sudden gonna go from Vezina winner to garbage goaltender.

**** you hfbaords and your ****ty ads
If I'm not on WIFI, this site is unusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->