Post-Game Talk: Panthers drive past Motor City with easy 4-0 win. 1st shutout for Bob

Which trademark Florida Panthers® event will happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
It's their first line really. Bergeron will eventually get injured again and they'll fade off.

They went to finals last year?

Rask in and the blueline doesn't have a weak link, they'll be scary once they add a midd6 player.
Where as Florida could be if they add a quality player on defense.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I respectfully disagree. After a very slow start this season he ended up really bringing something to the games against Edmonton and Colorado. He looked like he had picked up the pace and grit he was playing with last year, plus getting on the scoreboard and making assists.

When we keep and let play every Player with grit and pace, we can call up rest of the AHL.
I don't see it what he brings what no one else have. When I look into the depth much more and better grit player comes up.

But we will see in the month he is out, if something is missing, while he recover.

Reactions: harv33173

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
wtf? Tro could be in for NEXT thursday? :facepalm:
Was day to day first, I guess the Panthers medical staff went to work with him

You know how it is.....

giphy.gif

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019
When we keep and let play every Player with grit and pace, we can call up rest of the AHL.
I don't see it what he brings what no one else have. When I look into the depth much more and better grit player comes up.

But we will see in the month he is out, if something is missing, while he recover.

Yet again I disagree. Not all AHL players have grit and pace. Borgstrom has zero grit and not much pace for instance. So if he doesn't contribute in any other way to the game (scoring, take aways, strong in the D zone, whatever), which he hasn't so far this season, although being an overall more skilled player, his input to the team will be lesser then Hawk's. Plus you didn't read my sentence as a whole maybe, but it's the fact he eventually ended up on the scoreboard lately that looked promising to me.

Also, genuinely curious, as I'm not that familiar with our AHL depth, which players with more pace and grit are you thinking of ?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
1-8-1? And now i vote.

We may be 0-98-2 in such a situation against teams we should stomp.

I actually watched a period and a bit against Carolina last night. They were going toe-to-toe for a while there. Detroit is Fast, Very Fast. Hopefully they'll be slowed down a tick because they're playing B2B.

Reactions: harv33173

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
This really feels like a must-win game. Not because if we lose we're in a horrible spot but just because these should be the easiest two points of our schedule for a while.

We just need to get out of the 1st in good shape because they will probably come out hard after losing last night and we might be sluggish coming home after a big road trip but we should get it together in the 2nd and 3rd as long as its not 4-0 by then

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Tonight's the night to get Bob his first shutout of the year, or at least two goals or less.
Clog the neutral zone to limit DET's speed and force the play at the blueline if possible.
Cycle the puck down low and feast on their weak defense.
Need all to be on board with a 100% effort as they have 4-5 days off after this game.

From what I saw last night and this year so far, they got to give Mantha the Hoff treatment. He's a shooter through and through, got to stick to him like glue.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Dumb ass thread on the main board. Makes us look real pathetic tbh. I don't understand the point of making a thread about a team being in 3rd place, 13 games into the season. So f'ng dumb!
Lmao, imagine caring this much about a thread on an anonymous message board. People can post whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad