Post-Game Talk: Panthers def. Canucks - 2-1 (SO) (Chiasson)

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
The fact we are missing both goalies, our top 2 centers and one of our best wingers...and can say we deserved a win...is definitely nice. Getting the point is fine by me given the depleted lineup. Martin was great today

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
I know this sounds odd considering the players missing from the Canucks lineup, but I kinda feel this game was a missed opportunity. Florida was clearly gassed and playing at half the speed we saw in Florida a week or so ago. Before the game, I thought if the Canucks could split this weekend with FLA and STL in town it'd be a good result. But a point isn't too bad. If they can get 1 or 2 from STL it'll be a success in my book.

Reactions: Indiana and bbud

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
BbkdUfp.jpg

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
If you would of asked me before the game that the Canucks would get any points tonight with the lineup they iced, I would of said no way in hell. I'll take the loser point against Florida anyday of the week.

Martin was the man tonight. Sucks they lost but I honestly thought it would be a blowout for the Panthers.

Last edited:

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Was pissed for 5 was another point out there but look at lineup and have to appreciate the point against Florida well done boys )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad