GDT: Panthers @ Avs | March 3rd 7 PM MST | Daily Press Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Have faith in Pickard to pull this one out. He's going to face a lot of rubber tonight.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
I felt like you could have pushed it a little more with your "Board Meltdown" article. I am disappointed in your paper's lack of a spine.

Regards,

Just an innocent bystander

P.S. Just ****ing win tonight boys so we can reduce the negativity around here by 5%
I want to see more of that AValanche board meltdown article. That was just a tease!

Report like it is.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
This is a fantastic GDT! Great concept and execution.

Man I hope we are able to get our **** together tonight. We'll make the playoffs as long as we basically win out right? :sarcasm:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Marvelous GDT, thanks for taking on my peanuts idea, turning it into the daily news was great.

I don't expect anything from the Leafs but Nylander could pick that game to break out, ya know.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I'm hoping to catch this game. Gudbranson is gradually becoming one of my favourite defensive defensemen in the league, and would love to get a guy like him. A long-term Bigras-Gudbranson pairing would be amazing, two different shutdown styles that would compliment each other very well. Not that it'll ever happen, just figured I'd gush a bit about a guy that most people tend to overlook.
Yes please

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
We can call that the "Defense?" pairing.

It's frustrating that a Gelinas - Holden pairing would be beyond awful. Because with Bigras' play I could see him making the top 4 by season end. Unfortunately, he's stuck babysitting the third pairing. At least he'll get a decent partner in Holden.

N Switzerland

Feb 14, 2016
That picture of rookie MacK takes me back, that long hair was so dirty, you just knew he was about to make the opposing team look like little girls

Want to see Boedker get a chance with duchene at some point 5v5, believe they played a couple shifts together on the PP against the Wild but Duchene could use a guy who knows how to create space and get open to receive a pass :nod:

I'll probably have to miss the first period or so but I hope I can toon into a good game, lol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Love the GDT Cody, huge Peanuts fan.

I think this is a better version of the theme song though. :nod:

I will be going tonight, so when we lose I will be able to witness first hand accounts for the Hockey's Future newspaper article tomorrow. :sarcasm:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I felt like you could have pushed it a little more with your "Board Meltdown" article. I am disappointed in your paper's lack of a spine.

Regards,

Just an innocent bystander

P.S. Just ****ing win tonight boys so we can reduce the negativity around here by 5%

Could've made the entire GDT just one big, gray cloud...

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Hope they put a good one together here - 60 minutes worth, please.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Wonderful GDT!

Actually get to watch tonight's game so I'm just hoping to see some good hockey. GO AVS!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Is that really weird for goalies that are starting the same night? Or is Chambers having another moment?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yeah I have as well, but when I made comments about Pickard's mentality being a bit different, and it was dismissed.

I would agree with that, he is a bit of a different cat.

From what I understand goalies usually don't talk the day they start but I don't know HOW unusual it is, if Picks is literally the only one or not.

I think that's Plagens in the video with Picks. That's kinda cool, he was the Monsters pxp guy and works for the Panthers now, bet he's going to talk to picks next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad