Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_09.gif~original
Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_10.gif~original

Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_11.gif~original
Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_12.gif~original

Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_13.gif~original
Panthers-Avs-Newspaper-GDT_14.gif~original

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
These puds better show up to play hard tonight coz all this "we're an up & coming team of the future" rot is getting kind of old.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Nice GDT.

After dropping two games in a row in the third, this has to be a statement from the team.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
Really hope team plays great in front of Picks and we get the win we badly need! Would be great if Wild somehow lost to Leafs, but chances for it are slim. Wild schedule is really light down the stretch.

airqualf

Jan 5, 2014
Oberhausen
Really hope team plays great in front of Picks and we get the win we badly need! Would be great if Wild somehow lost to Leafs, but chances for it are slim. Wild schedule is really light down the stretch.

the only real chance that the wild loses in the next couple of days is the second of a back to back against the blues. but we have to beat florida and nashville.

avs= win against florida, nashville
wild = win against toronto, buffalo, loss against st.louis.
then we would go even into the next week, but i can't see this happening.

hope they'll bounce back tonight and the d plays solid.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Good GDT that I actually recognize the characters in. :clap:

Feeling pretty positive about this one. Think it is a good match-up for us.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Fantastic GDT.

Excited for this game. I think we beat them badly and I don't think that often.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Colorado has been playing good hockey of late, hopefully they can start getting the results tonight

TwoNiner

We dem boys
Sep 23, 2015
Colorado
Awesome GDT! We need these points tonight (every night). I am also temporarily a Leafs and Devils fan for tonight.

AvHooligan

Oct 10, 2015
I know some people hate the moves we made trade deadline but I freakin love these lines. So much better. Still a lot of hockey left boys...we got this

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Very excited for this game, and what a great GDT! Hoping to see both our top lines dominate tonight, it's time for Duchene to pot a couple.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I'm hoping to catch this game. Gudbranson is gradually becoming one of my favourite defensive defensemen in the league, and would love to get a guy like him. A long-term Bigras-Gudbranson pairing would be amazing, two different shutdown styles that would compliment each other very well. Not that it'll ever happen, just figured I'd gush a bit about a guy that most people tend to overlook.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
I felt like you could have pushed it a little more with your "Board Meltdown" article. I am disappointed in your paper's lack of a spine.

Regards,

Just an innocent bystander

P.S. Just ****ing win tonight boys so we can reduce the negativity around here by 5%

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Here's to hoping the Leafs do us a solid and beat Minny tonight. It's the second of a B2B for them - though I was glad they lost to the Caps since I figured if they pulled out a win there they wouldn't stand a chance against the Wild, they lost but played well so I'm hoping the young guys are hungry for a win.

Hoping to see a better defensive effort for the Avs tonight - have any definitive defensive pairings been announced by Roy yet?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The Leafs are trying to loose. So no sense in even getting your hopes up.

What the leafs are trying to do and what they actually do are pretty loosely connected things. Especially when matched with Minnesota's ability to play down to their opposition.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
I don't think Babcock is a coach that would purposefully lose games within the context of a game, i.e. - he won't coach his team to lose. The Leafs are losing because they are bereft of talent as their team has been systematically torn apart as part of their rebuild, but they can still win games and Babcock isn't going to tell his guys not to try that hard to score a goal for the sake of better draft position.

Especially now with them having called up a few of the young guys who are the future of their team, he'll let them go for it and I think after a close one against the best team in the league last night, they could be hungry to get a W tonight.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I know some people hate the moves we made trade deadline but I freakin love these lines. So much better. Still a lot of hockey left boys...we got this

Agreed. said the same thing recently. The moves may have been costly, but it's nice to see everyone on the lines they belong on, more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad