Panthers 2015 Draft Talk | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
even if barzal would to fall to 11th i'd rather have meier or konecny tbh. he's essentionally a smaller, more agile barkov. pass-first-mentality (even tho barkov has started shooting a little more frequently since jagr) and the injuries are alarming imo.
and yes, i know he's tearing it up in the u18-tourny but which of the top prospects of this draft wouldn't?

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
oops, just realized it says "panther" and not "panthers" in the thread name. if soupy or a_t could edit that that'd be swell. :)
thx

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
From the last thread:

Update.

2015:

1st
2nd (traded to Devils, Jagr trade)
3rd*
3rd* (Penguins, acquired in the Goc trade)
3rd (Ducks, acquired in the Fleischmann trade)
4th
5th
5th (Canadiens, acquired in the Weaver trade)
6th
7th
7th (Blues via Devils, acquired in the Barch/Timmins trade)

* = Panthers traded a 2015 3rd to the Islanders for their 2014 3rd (Lammikko #65 overall), but it's unsure whether that 3rd is our own pick or the Penguins one.

2016:

1st
2nd
3rd*
3rd* (Wild, acquired in the Bergenheim trade)
4th
5th (traded to Blackhawks, Pirri trade)
6th
7th (traded to Wild, Bergenheim trade)

* = 3rd round pick traded to Devils, Devils choice of which 3rd to take (I'm assuming a draft day decision)

2017 & 2018 picks intact and zero non-Panthers picks acquired.
Only change seems to be that the 3rd traded to get Lammikko has been confirmed to be our 3rd, not Penguins. So:

2015:

1st
2nd (traded to Devils, Jagr trade)
3rd
3rd (Penguins, acquired in the Goc trade)
3rd (Ducks, acquired in the Fleischmann trade)
4th
5th
5th (Canadiens, acquired in the Weaver trade)
6th
7th
7th (Blues via Devils, acquired in the Barch/Timmins trade)

2016:

1st
2nd
3rd*
3rd* (Wild, acquired in the Bergenheim trade)
4th
5th (traded to Blackhawks, Pirri trade)
6th
7th (traded to Wild, Bergenheim trade)

* = 3rd round pick traded to Devils, Devils choice of which 3rd to take (I'm assuming a draft day decision)

2017 & 2018 picks intact and zero non-Panthers picks acquired.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Future/Panthers.htm

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I know barzal is good, but we don't need another center or another pass first guy. I'm praying rantanen falls, but he won't get pass CBJ who had a Finnish GM. Otherwise, I'm good with konecny or Meier

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
I'm aboard with you on the Meier train. Ehlers is the playoff point leader with 31 pts in 13 games. The guy in second place? 18 pts. :amazed:

Last year, you and I were some of the only people supporting Ehlers. ;)

Of course I LOVE Ekblad, but man. Ehlers is going to light this league on fire in my opinion.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
halifax done

bet ehlers is headed to Winnipeg

least meier wont be raising or losing value
What could have been. Barbashev, player of the week: 4 games, 6 G/5 A. In the game tonight he grabbed another G and 2 A.

Ehlers has to be tired, but hey the Jets are down to their last shot. He will be a special player in the NHL.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
halifax done

bet ehlers is headed to Winnipeg

least meier wont be raising or losing value

Maybe Switzerland will try to feet him to the U18, even if it isn't many games left. I doubt it, but last I checked they had lost all their games. In need of a savior?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
What could have been. Barbashev, player of the week: 4 games, 6 G/5 A. In the game tonight he grabbed another G and 2 A.

Ehlers has to be tired, but hey the Jets are down to their last shot. He will be a special player in the NHL.

Who cares about barbashev Jesus....

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I am sure jesus cares about barbashev so your right on there...

Its funny... Ehlers goes off in the playoffs 31 points in 14 games... they lose...
Meier meanwhile only gets 21 points in 14 games... What does this say about Meier...

Lol its weird to feel like he didn't have his best playoffs when clearly he is tied for 4th in the Q in playoff scoring...

Danny Moynihan stepped up huge and played well. Not sure how much these guys effected meiers play and vice versa... I didn't watch just listened to a few games.

I am interested in hearing how people saw his play in the end and how it will effect his draft position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad