WWE: Paige suspended for second wellness violation

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Y'know, i have my own problems. Can't find part time work, not sure what i'm gonna do when i'm out of school with my history degree. Despite this, at least i can look at people like this and go "well, at least i'm not bat**** insane like Paige is"

Sadly daddy can't tell what a 24 year old to do, so this is going to get worse before it gets better.

The best case scenario is the marriage lasts a short period and they go their separate ways. Sadly, this not the most likely scenario at this point.

Also; Apparently Jeff Hardy was there for this show. When Jeff Hardy is the most stable person backstage...yeah.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
It said: "Putting his out there then saying no more,about it to anyone I am totally against my daughter marrying that man statement over"

Apparently her brother commented this on the post: "Hope your ok dad,,silly girl,,the truth will come out stay strong bud,hate seeing my family hurt"

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
IIRC, legally WWE can't give anyone their notice while they're out with an injury. They would have to wait for her to recover from her surgery to fire her.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
IIRC, legally WWE can't give anyone their notice while they're out with an injury. They would have to wait for her to recover from her surgery to fire her.
Depends. If they don't agree she needs surgery, and she goes ahead and gets it, then that would be breach of contract by her and she'd be fired.

But if it's WWE sanctioned surgery, then they'd not release her until after she was fully healed up.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
how does someone "randomly" get drug tested 2 times in a short period
and if we've learned anything doctors notes dont mean anything if they are not approved by WWE drug testing

Or maybe once you fail a test, you're subject to additional testing or higher selection probability for a specified amount of time. I mean that's rather logical, yes?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Or maybe once you fail a test, you're subject to additional testing or higher selection probability for a specified amount of time. I mean that's rather logical, yes?

Definitely subject to additional testing but it's not based on probability or anything like that. They have a defined follow-up testing set up for those who have failed but also reserve the right to do an unannounced testing as they see fit.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
ADR has to be a bit smarter than this, no? I mean, he is an animal and has slept with every woman in pro wrestling, but I'd have to imagine the cringe in his head when she came out to propose. You're still married and now you have this lovesick and whatever-else-sick pale thing attached to you. El Patron alright. :laugh:

They will be divorced within a year.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I can see in the back of his mind, ADR saying, well I just lost the house, the cars, half of my money.

But I get to screw a girl half my age, self high five.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad