WWE: Paige suspended for second wellness violation

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
She is NOT happy on Twitter.

"Rules apply depending on your status."
"Same **** different day. Kids..Please don't get prescriptions or doctors notes. Not acceptable."

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Kristin-Cavallari-Drama.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I dunno...this seems kinda....witch hunty, no?

Two (failed) tests in a matter of months when she's not even active seems odd.

(granted I don't know how often they test usually)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I dunno...this seems kinda....witch hunty, no?

Two (failed) tests in a matter of months when she's not even active seems odd.

(granted I don't know how often they test usually)
It's not always tests. You can fail for having (illegal) drugs, or for having prescribed meds that you didn't get from the WWE's own doctor. From the complaint she posted, I assume that's what happened.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Well she is going to be endeavored real quick if she doesn't pull it together and get back in favor with management ala Orton.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I think she's got real problems.

A prescription doesn't mean much, I think it also depends on the doctor used. Remember that the WWE had a massive scandal when their wrestlers were getting prescriptions written sight unseen.

I think that the 60 day stint has a mandated stay in rehab at WWE expense. I doubt that they'd send her to a rehab facility and pay for it because they hate her.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm not defending immature Paige, but man the WWE looks shady at times. :laugh: So many people dream to be in the WWE and so many stories come off like this.

But why doesn't Paige had prescribed med?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
She's a hot mess and a brat and the company is extremely shady and has been for a loooooong time.

Bad combo, but either way she's not gonna win this fight.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is my interpretation wrong stating that she has pain killers but was not prescribed them? That's how I interpret that. If so, then you get what you deserve. :laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Is my interpretation wrong stating that she has pain killers but was not prescribed them? That's how I interpret that. If so, then you get what you deserve. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic and saying they were all prescribed and approved by a doctor.

Oct 18, 2011
how does someone "randomly" get drug tested 2 times in a short period
and if we've learned anything doctors notes dont mean anything if they are not approved by WWE drug testing

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
how does someone "randomly" get drug tested 2 times in a short period
and if we've learned anything doctors notes dont mean anything if they are not approved by WWE drug testing

For all we know this is the first test since she failed the first one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad