Rumor: Pagnotta: Dumba deal in the works, Vancouver along several teams interested

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
@ekof232 that says nothing about most likely.

Pagnotta specifically said Vancouver was amongst several teams. Again, that didn't mean Vancouver was most likely either.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Lebrun mentioning that Winnipeg is interested means Winnipeg is most likely?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Roslovic wasn't a center this year so it definitely fits Guerin's MO

10 is a bit much in value but I'm sure Guerin could add something
I don’t think 10 is a too much, personally. I also don’t think Guerin cares much about position at this point. If my team was assembled like Winnipeg’s I’d be all over that, as we’re their fans when I asked them about to a few weeks ago. They have a real shot at competing next year if they can add a Defensman and a 2C.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don’t think 10 is a too much, personally. I also don’t think Guerin cares much about position at this point. If my team was assembled like Winnipeg’s I’d be all over that, as we’re their fans when I asked them about to a few weeks ago. They have a real shot at competing next year if they can add a Defensman and a 2C.

I'm mostly just being facetious at this point. I have no faith in Guerin making a good Dumba trade.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

I think Russo meant Guerin on that last tweet unless Dumba has started referring to himself in the 3rd person...

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Transparently so.

Also a good time to remember that talking heads always push Canadian teams as being "in on" whoever the exciting name is. Doesn't mean squat in regards to who actually pulls the trigger.

Can't deny that pretty much all of the Canadian teams could use him though.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Doesn't make any one of them more likely than the others as if yet based on what we've heard.

I agree, was more speaking to the merit of Canadian teams being brought up more because of Canadian media than actual need. It's probably a healthy mix of both.

Reactions: TaLoN

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

I think Russo meant Guerin on that last tweet unless Dumba has started referring to himself in the 3rd person...

The "we'll play all year with him" pretty much confirms that Dumba is gone before the expansion draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad