Rumor: Pacioretty Potential Trade Thread II (Mod warning post #139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Who would you prefer between Chytil and Andersson? How big is the discrepancy between -- who is the better fit for us?

I keep seeing both names in fake trades here.

I like both, would be happy with any of them,but might prefer Lias Andersson. I really like Chytils playmaking and puck skills. They both project as top 6 forwards, Pettersson would be my first choice of any Swedish forwards (obviously hes not available) but Andersson was probably Swedens best at the WJC. NYR got a steal from AZ so maybe they'd part with him, as a thank you for McDonagh.

Any of them would be good centers to develop if we get a new management team in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
If I'm Bergevin I'm trying to get PL Dubois out of Columbus. It would be a hard deal to make, but I think Patches would be a good fit in Columbus.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
We need a thread on paciorettys nicknames alone, I’ve read some great ones on here. Not sure who these two belong too though.

My favorites
Wax Statueoretty
Max passthespaghetti

Look I completely get why people are frustrated with Paccioretti, but I find the lack of respect around here embarrassing. Pacciorretti is a great success story for the Habs. He became a much better than expected player and represented his country at the Olympics, fought through a career threatening injury, captained this team and obviously played his heart out on so many nights. He has been our leading scorer for the past several years... I understand why we might be frustrated and I think it's time he moves on, but can't we do that without insulting the guy. It really doesn't make us look very mature.

Reactions: Hobby Bull

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Look I completely get why people are frustrated with Paccioretti, but I find the lack of respect around here embarrassing. Pacciorretti is a great success story for the Habs. He became a much better than expected player and represented his country at the Olympics, fought through a career threatening injury, captained this team and obviously played his heart out on so many nights. He has been our leading scorer for the past several years... I understand why we might be frustrated and I think it's time he moves on, but can't we do that without insulting the guy. It really doesn't make us look very mature.

Agreed and well stated. Plus his nickname Wolverine is solid and alludes to how quickly he's seems to always rebounds from injuries

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
I like both, would be happy with any of them,but might prefer Lias Andersson. I really like Chytils playmaking and puck skills. They both project as top 6 forwards, Pettersson would be my first choice of any Swedish forwards (obviously hes not available) but Andersson was probably Swedens best at the WJC. NYR got a steal from AZ so maybe they'd part with him, as a thank you for McDonagh.

Any of them would be good centers to develop if we get a new management team in place.

Chytil hasn't played much this year (2 NHL & 15 AHL Games) - has he been hurt?
Andersson went 7th overall and would be quite a stretch to have the Rangers include. Both would be amazing! But can't imagine the Rangers going all in this year.

Jul 6, 2016
I want Sprong ! But I guess the Pens will keep him now.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada

I respect what your saying, and once Pacioretty plays like he gives a shit, shows up every shift like a Koivu or Gallagher I’ll shower him with undying love and respect, since he’s incapable of doing that during big games or any game at all for that matter he gets shit on, wasnt he called out by his team usa coach for floating while he was representing his country? Guy just isnt a winner, nor does he seem to give a damn out there, its tough to watch a guy who could be a fan favorite play like he doesnt give a f***.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Complete lack of vision from management.

He had one of the best contract, why wait so long before trading him.

What a waste.

Reactions: Runner77

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

maybe the guy shouldnt insult the fans who pay lots of $ to go watch the Habs by being the laziest player on the team, you know...

Reactions: Genesis76

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
maybe the guy shouldnt insult the fans who pay lots of $ to go watch the Habs by being the laziest player on the team, you know...

Laziest and lowest Hockey IQ on the team too, guy is trying to deke goalies on shootouts or penalty kills (twice in one game)

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
So you must be around the team 24/7 to make such serious claims?

Are you personally beside him to know that he gives no effort in practice, in the gym, in the video rooms breaking down tape?

You know without a shadow of a doubt, that he is the LAZIEST player on the team, or lazy at all for that matter?

What I think is that you're full of shit, that you have no clue what's going on with the team behind closed doors or what the working habits of the players are. Your claims are baseless, distasteful and have no substance.

At least if you're gonna make these claims, come out with some proof, some live testimony from his teammates stating he is lazy, claims that he misses meetings or shows up late to practice.....give us something other then your wild guesses.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
So you must be around the team 24/7 to make such serious claims?

Are you personally beside him to know that he gives no effort in practice, in the gym, in the video rooms breaking down tape?

You know without a shadow of a doubt, that he is the LAZIEST player on the team, or lazy at all for that matter?

What I think is that you're full of ****, that you have no clue what's going on with the team behind closed doors or what the working habits of the players are. Your claims are baseless, distasteful and have no substance.

At least if you're gonna make these claims, come out with some proof, some live testimony from his teammates stating he is lazy, claims that he misses meetings or shows up late to practice.....give us something other then your wild guesses.
1. I don't have to give you anything.
2. watching the game is enough to see the guy is f***ing lazy, the lazyest on the team.
3 fans pay for the games, not the gym or practices, genius.

Keep defending the team and it's yes-men, you're doing great!!

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
If I'm Bergevin I'm trying to get PL Dubois out of Columbus. It would be a hard deal to make, but I think Patches would be a good fit in Columbus.
Coach does not like him, he singled him out with the USA team, and you expect them to trade you the player playng as 1st line center??

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Who would you prefer between Chytil and Andersson? How big is the discrepancy between them -- who is the better fit for us?

I keep seeing both names in fake trades here.

Chytil is bigger but Andersson is a complete player with a wick that burns from both ends. Kid is pure passion. Kind of guy who wouldn't accept organizational failure.

Take that as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad