Rumor: Pacioretty Potential Trade Thread II (Mod warning post #139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
MB needs to be talking to the Rangers about getting Lias Andersson for Patches. I think a 1st should also be coming our way.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So the thread title means it's only a "potential" trade thread. I could also be about something else. ;)

:laugh: It actually means I'm not sure MB has real interest in trading him. Still talk among media hacks that he doesn't think that needs to happen.

While others like Kypreos say he's selling him. I can see MB holding on until the draft or even resigning him next summer.

We have so much cap space financially we don't need to move him. The only reason to move him is for a retool or a rebuild.

A Pacioretty trade takes this organization in a different direction from win now to be good in 2-3 years. It's a big step for MB to take.

Believe it when I see it...

In any case tons of trade rumours out there about him.

Use this thread to discuss those. Personal proposals should go in the trade proposal thread.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:laugh: It actually means I'm not sure MB has real interest in trading him. Still talk among media hacks that he doesn't think that needs to happen.

While others like Kypreos say he's selling him. I can see MB holding on until the draft or even resigning him next summer.

We have so much cap space financially we don't need to move him. The only reason to move him is for a retool or a rebuild.

A Pacioretty trade takes this organization in a different direction from win now to be good in 2-3 years. It's a big step for MB to take.

Believe it when I see it...

In any case tons of trade rumours out there about him.

Use this thread to discuss those. Personal proposals should go in the trade proposal thread.

Pacioretty is going to need an extension and he shouldn't be the type of player one commits 6 or 7 years to.

Plus we seem to be able to manufacture left wingers and he could be the ultimate asset that secures the elusive center we've been after. I hope Bergevin gets this one right or ... you bet, the thread will turn into something else. A lot of venting. :laugh:

Reactions: groovejuice

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Pacioretty is going to need an extension and he shouldn't be the type of player one commits 6 or 7 years to.

Plus we seem to be able to manufacture left wingers and he could be the ultimate asset that secures the elusive center we've been after. I hope Bergevin gets this one right or ... you bet, the thread will turn into something else. A lot of venting. :laugh:

Trade deadline is in 7 weeks, 4 days.

Giddy-up.

Reactions: groovejuice

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Seeing all that Markov hated Subban BS ended up being complete fabrication, I wonder how much of this Max vs. PK was more BS fabricated by MT/MB...?

Conspiracy theorists abound. The Machiavellian Head Coach and GM planted rumours to denigrate both PK and Pacioretty. Priceless.

Reactions: get25 and ginomini

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Seeing all that Markov hated Subban BS ended up being complete fabrication, I wonder how much of this Max vs. PK was more BS fabricated by MT/MB...?
How did MB/MT create that lol you guys did, and the media...

FAKE NEWS

Last edited:
Reactions: get25

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Radulov now has 16 goals and 38 points in 43 in Dallas. Quite a few more points than any Canadien.

How many goals and points would Pacioretty have if he were playing with Radulov this season?

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
Is Chytil 1st and 5th enough for him to the rangers?

Kreider out, NY bound so good chance to sign.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Enough for me!

Who would you prefer between Chytil and Andersson? How big is the discrepancy between them -- who is the better fit for us?

I keep seeing both names in fake trades here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad