Confirmed with Link: Paajarvi re-signed (1yr, 900,000)

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Good deal. He's a good fourth liner and he will cost next to nothing. Good to have him around the young guys. I like it.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At that price, you ain't gonna get a better 4th liner. Perhaps the stability allows him to flourish into a 3rd liner. :P

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
This is a fine deal, but we can't follow this up with 4 other signings just like it.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Good deal, good price, decent player! I have a feeling he'll have a big year as this is pretty much his last chance to prove himself in the NHL.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Yep. Like the signing so long as he holds/deserves a regular roster spot. I'm still holding out that there's more to his game. Also, we need more people named Magnus on our team.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
What's our bottom six look like next season? I kind of wonder what this signing says about the plans for guys like Chlapik and White. I like Paajarvi, but I don't want to crowd out better prospects or end up paying Magnus to ride the pine.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Well done PD!

Glad to see you've finally accepted Pierre Dorion as the Senators' GM, who makes smart hockey deals, waiver pick ups and signings. You almost always accuse him of always lying whenever he speaks, and constantly have said he never makes any good deals.

Glad to see you're come around, and are now a booster for the GM.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Glad to see you've finally accepted Pierre Dorion as the Senators' GM, who makes smart hockey deals, waiver pick ups and signings. You almost always accuse him of always lying whenever he speaks, and constantly have said he never makes any good deals.

One good signing does not a good GM make.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

Joseph Goebbels approves of this post.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad