Ownership Saga: Deal is sealed (Read post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
It is. I'm disgusted by the vultures that post there. Since you're already changing the name from Phoenix to Arizona, you should change from Coyotes to Metropolitans or Nordiques and just make the jersey logo a trollface. It would rustle so many jimmies :laugh:

Congrats guys, so happy for you!

Thanks guys, we appreciate it :cheers:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
9CkO06M.jpg

Speaking of which.... I'd like to propose an avatar thread with the "Here To Stay" concept.

I'm terrible at it but if any avatar gurus out there could whip up a bunch of them to choose from I'd certainly change mine out.

My keyboard warrior has served his purpose for me.

mmajeski06

Mar 24, 2010
Cary, NC

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
Speaking of which.... I'd like to propose an avatar thread with the "Here To Stay" concept.

I'm terrible at it but if any avatar gurus out there could whip up a bunch of them to choose from I'd certainly change mine out.

I like it.

mmajeski06

Mar 24, 2010
Cary, NC
We have been owed one before the lockout. We deserve one big time!

Did not realize the first lockout did that. See we really do have a lot in common. Both got the shaft All Star Game wise due to lockouts. Give Cbus 2015 (since you guys have the Super Bowl) and then Arizona 2016. :handclap:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Great News for Coyote fans. Congrats.

I'm hoping to get out to Phoenix in January and hope to make it to a game.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
You are correct. 2005

It was 2006, the season following the lockout. With the new CBA the league canceled the All-Star game that year in favor of the Olympics.

Atlanta was supposed to get the game in the lost 2005 season. They later got it in 2008.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
It was 2006, the season following the lockout. With the new CBA the league canceled the All-Star game that year in favor of the Olympics.

Atlanta was supposed to get the game in the lost 2005 season. They later got it in 2008.
Thx! Knew it was one of those years! Haha

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The Gosbee video interview on TSN.ca is so ridiculously one sided. I'm glad we're past this stage.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
I thought this was really cool when I saw it on Shark Tank a while back and now that this ownership mess is done I had to have one.

115_large.jpg

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010

I would be all for this. LEt's gather some ideas.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad