Out of Town Thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Jack Eichel is really coming into his own this season. He is the driver of the Sabres offense. The debate between him and Matthews is a lot closer than some people want you to believe.

Eichel has been the better player this season and that shouldn't even be up for debate right now IMO. It's always been close between these 2 players despite Leaf fans trying to make it not seem that way.

Eichel though has really taken his game to another level this season while Matthews seems to have somewhat stagnated and often looks lazy and disinterested way too often this season.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Eichel has been the better player this season and that shouldn't even be up for debate right now IMO. It's always been close between these 2 players despite Leaf fans trying to make it not seem that way.

Eichel though has really taken his game to another level this season while Matthews seems to have somewhat stagnated and often looks lazy and disinterested way too often this season.

I agree. Eichel has stood out to me whenever the Habs have played them. Even right now watching Buff vs Van. You hear Eichel’s name often :laugh:

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Matthews has not been the same since trouba crushed his shoulder.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So are we gonna get a segment of "Lets talk even more Leafs" in the 1st int of Rogers CBC Saturday Night Leafs Hockey the rest of the season now or what? Rogers needs to find something way more entertaining to fill that old Coaches Corner 1st int time slot.

This is what we need eh? :)

tv-dave-thomas-20170620.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Leafs laying the boots to the Blues. Matthews with 2 goals so I guess he's now good again and doesn't need to go after all. :sarcasm:

Leafs 5 goals on 14 shots. Yikes.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
HOw are the habs sitting in 2nd place LOL. Tampas lack of games will allow them to catch up, but everyone said our division was going to be one of the toughest in the league.
that's why we are only 2nd ; toughest division :sarcasm:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't know if it was mentioned. But on Saturday Headlines on HNIC, Chris Johnston said that right now, the Devils are encouraging teams to call them and make offers for Hall. The insider said right now, it's not so much a back-and-forth as it is Shero just taking calls and listening.

He did specify that the Avalanche are the favorites to land him and that they're looking to get this done by the Christmas break, which starts on December 19th for the NHL.

Reactions: Lshap

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know if it was mentioned. But on Saturday Headlines on HNIC, Chris Johnston said that right now, the Devils are encouraging teams to call them and make offers for Hall. The insider said right now, it's not so much a back-and-forth as it is Shero just taking calls and listening.

He did specify that the Avalanche are the favorites to land him and that they're looking to get this done by the Christmas break, which starts on December 19th for the NHL.
I would be surprised if it happened before the break. Dorion made the mistake of waiting to long for Stone so I think Shero is trying to avoid the same thing happen to him.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Subban completely forgot how to play hockey. It's not even a decline right now... it looks like the monstars took his mojo like they did in space jam

He wants to be bought out and be a full time reality star. He may qualify for Occupation Double next year.

Reactions: Maliki2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad