Injury Report: Out of Town Thread Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Let's see who LAFF nation blames for this loss. Against us it was that "very very bad man" who lives in Montreal and makes the schedules, and, Hutchison. This time, they were rested and had the best goalie in the world playing :sarcasm:. I think the sooner they realize that they are not as good as they think they are, the sooner they'll be able to deal with the fact that they won't be winning the cup for another 50 years.

Edit: The early lead for the excuse wheel is that they got screwed by the refs. It's unbelievable how there is always an excuse as to why they lose. It's never because the other team played better :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Let's see who LAFF nation blames for this loss. Against us it was that "very very bad man" who lives in Montreal and makes the schedules, and, Hutchison. This time, they were rested and had the best goalie in the world playing :sarcasm:. I think the sooner they realize that they are not as good as they think they are, the sooner they'll be able to deal with the fact that they won't be winning the cup for another 50 years.

Edit: The early leaders for the excuse wheel is that they got screwed by the refs. It's unbelievable how there is always an excuse as to why they lose. It's never because the other team played better :laugh::laugh:
While at the same time they(the leafs) were advantaged by the refs with 8 PPs! I saw those whiny Laffs fans complaining on the Laffs board. Atleast some of their reasonable fans told them otherwise...

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009

Edit: The early leaders for the excuse wheel is that they got screwed by the refs. It's unbelievable how there is always an excuse as to why they lose. It's never because the other team played better :laugh::laugh:

Leafs had like 8 PP's, lol.

Reactions: jaffy27 and Habano

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Man o man if the Laffs pull a stinker (which they are very capable of) and lose to Philly on Saturday, the HF servers are gonna crash. They are expecting an easy win. Let's go Flyers let's go :laugh:

Reactions: jaffy27 and 26Mats

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Ovechkin 11 Goals already with that OT winner against the Leafs, what a top 10 all time beauty this guy man, i cant believe i lived to see this guy play hockey

32 goals from 700..
After 700 If he averages 33.3 goals for the next 6 seasons ... he breaks the Gretzky Goal Record ....
I’d honestly love to see that happen!!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Edit: The early lead for the excuse wheel is that they got screwed by the refs. It's unbelievable how there is always an excuse as to why they lose. It's never because the other team played better :laugh::laugh:

I've started a movement with some of my Leaf fan friends... I told them Babcock is not the problem, Dubas is. They are buying it! :laugh:

Reactions: Habano and jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I've started a movement with some of my Leaf fan friends... I told them Babcock is not the problem, Dubas is. They are buying it! :laugh:
The Shanaplan......:biglaugh:

oh man, I’m so enjoying this :laugh:

Dumbass is such a doofus......it’s so much fun to laugh at these guys.
Now Ovechkin is calling out their lack of team play......:laugh:

doesn't get any better

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The Shanaplan......:biglaugh:

oh man, I’m so enjoying this :laugh:

Dumbass is such a doofus......it’s so much fun to laugh at these guys.
Now Ovechkin is calling out their lack of team play......:laugh:

doesn't get any better

It is funny to watch them crumble. Dubas think's you can win with skill alone. Biggest mistake he made was not flipping Nylander for a piece on D that can play effectively in his own end... If the Canes were actually offering Pesce, Dubas was dumb to not make that trade. Only guys they have on D signed for next year are Rielly, Sandin, and Lilegren. Dermott is a RFA. They better hope the salary cap rises $5M for next year cause the D problems only get worse. Way to soft in their own end and they way it's trending, they are making Andersen look like god and will have to pay him close to $9M AAV IMO.

Dubas should ask Bergevin how to get depth on D :laugh:

Reactions: Habano and jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad