Out of Town thread. Part XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Basically a cap dump.....kind of surprise of the very low return the Pens got.

Yep i'm surprised about the low value of Maatta. He struggled a lot lately but he had good moments with the pens in the past and he's still relatively young. Kahun is an undrafted kind of smallish guy who had one relatively good season ... He was not really dominating the DEL either. He was quite average in junior. I don't know him and don't remember having seen him play but on paper it's not looking good at all. Looks like a Bryan Rust type of player.

Reactions: Milhouse40

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Yep i'm surprised about the low value of Maatta. He struggled a lot lately but he had good moments with the pens in the past and he's still relatively young. Kahun is an undrafted kind of smallish guy who had one relatively good season ... He was not really dominating the DEL either. He was quite average in junior. I don't know him and don't remember having seen him play but on paper it's not looking good at all. Looks like a Bryan Rust type of player.

I once picked Maata in a fantasy league thinking he would break 40 pts

Reactions: Runner77

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Maatta shouldn’t be a bit better in the West as it’s slower but his skating has always made me cringe.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

CharmingDirtyHousefly-small.gif

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Cassidy was able to turn his terrible coaching perception around, but he also went to a good team.

Anaheim is in a flux state, so the job is harder for Eakins to change his own perception. I'm hoping he's able to pull it off though.

Not that he didn't deserve his share of blame in Edmonton, but there was obviously alot more to the equation.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
With the way Yamamoto appears to be busting, I don't think anybody in the top 14 is going to have the guts to pull the trigger on another 5' 7" guy. I don't think your GM is going to either.

In what world is Yamamoto a bust?

And why are you specifically mentioning our GM?

Reactions: HabsMD97

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
With Dallas Eakins about to be confirmed as the Ducks' next coach, I wonder if Lefebvre will be given the head coaching job of their AHL affiliate, San Diego Gulls. He was their assistant coach last year under Eakins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad