Out of Town Thread Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Its like... what was Carolina even DOING there lmao..

God damn Washington and their choke jobs
Washington returning to normalcy only makes me happy. But the Bruins are going to be fresh while whoever comes out of SJ/STL will be beaten up and at a disadvantage. This is 2010-2011 all over again.

f*** BOSTON. f*** THEM ALL.

(Except the singer JoJo, she is best thing to come out of Massachusetts.)

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I do appreciate that Don Cherry gets the last laugh here
Not me I hate that old bigoted jackass. I cant even say what I would like to see happen to him, preferably on air. Should have been taken off air years ago. Now somehow a Canadian icon. Makes me sick. "Remeber I said this" go back and easily find himself in contradiction half the time. His double standard for his teams doing the same garbage he complains about it my favourite part. If the rat is on another team he would be upset at him like he is with samuelson

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Ugh.... Well, at least now I have a team to cheer for. Go Sharks Go!

Worst part, is that it's really hard to dislike this Bruins organization. Good coaching, great management, organization committed to excellence from top down.

And aside from Marchand, no unlikable players...

If only someone in our ownership had enough pride to take notes and get us back on the excellence track.

lol I hate almost everyone on the team outside of bergeron and halak. Coyle and krug get extra hate for me, beyond the rat of course.

UVMCats

Feb 16, 2019
It's kind of logical Bruins reach the Finals. Same applies to Sharks if they make it. The two teams with the second best record in their respective Conference would meet in the SC Finals.

With that logic where is Tampa ?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The Hurricanes went from being a category 4 storm during the first 2 rounds to not even being a tropical depression against the B's. Can only hope now that the long Bruin layoff will have a similar result to how lifeless the Canes looked this series.

With the Canes going back next year to a team that won't make the playoffs. But somehow, that's what Bergie will use as an example.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I wish we had a Pastarnk, Marchand, Bergeron, McAvoy, Carlo, Krug, Chara Rask, Debrusk...

And the fact to remember here in that list of awesome players is that there is NO top 10 draft picks in there.....

Can you imagine if they would have added Barzal and Chabot or Boeser to the list instead of Zboril and Senyshyn..my god. I think they did that on purpose so they wouldn't rule the league for 10 years....though thank god there's a salary cap that would have it impossible to do so....

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's Boston's cup to lose. SJ could give them problems, but I don't think Jones is up to the task.

Stl would be low hanging fruit for Boston.

Spot on! Rask is in the cup winning zone whereas Jones has been adequate. That won’t get it done in the finals

HabsGurl25

Jan 25, 2019
I'd rather win the cup beating the best than getting lucky in a strange, miracle playoff season. Once Carolina and Columbus made it through, they should have just handed the cup to whoever won the Boston/Toronto series.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
If you would have told me back in 2012 that Halak, Jacques Martin and Pierre Gauthier would all be Cup Champs before the decade was over I would have laughed.

Nothing wrong with Halak and coach Martin. Gauthier on the other hand is disgusting :laugh:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Can't wait to see what controversy we get in tonight's game. Blues should tie this up, then win in San Jose before wrapping it up at home. They have the grittier team to handle Boston and Binnington could surprise us. Rask is due for a letdown after a long break.

Then again, Big Joe would be fun to watch against his former team. I think either team can handle the Bruins. They've been facing underwhelming teams since the Leafs.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Think we all know there is a certain purple panted GM who was absolutely robbed once again.

Ohh where is the JUSTICE!!! HE improved the team guys... I mean come on instead of being a basement dweller like Ottawa we ended up a fringe team!!!

15/10 , exceeded my expectations.. how is he not GM of the year..... I call foul!

I saw this....
upload_2019-5-17_11-23-17.png

I wanted the leafs out... but not this... I didn't even stop to think.... that this could occur.... what have I done.....:booboo:

not like this.... noo!!!:cry::cry:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Think we all know there is a certain purple panted GM who was absolutely robbed once again.
Waddel?? Oh come on. The lindholm trade happened this season as far as I know. The just got hot, and two goaltenders that will never replicate their 2019 output.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Waddel?? Oh come on. The lindholm trade happened this season as far as I know. The just got hot, and two goaltenders that will never replicate their 2019 output.
How dare you insult The Great Bergevin by mentioning the name of what appears to be a duckling?

Mods, I think you know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad