Out of Town Thread Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Just listening to the Tim and Sid show with great hockey broadcaster Jim Hughson talking about changes that might be good for hockey. Plus make it easier on ref's to make better calls, all which can only benefit the game IMHO!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Truly like the gamesmanship these guys use Funny while informative.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, Boston has always been our most hated rival and not so long ago Zdeno Chara almost killed a Habs player with a deliberate attempt to injure and you cheer for them? Why?
If the Bruins were playing the Taliban I would cheer for the Taliban. I have hated them since the first time I watched them play.
Dude the Taliban has had awful drafting for years now, I doubt we ever see that Bruins and Taliban match up. They should focus on making the playoffs first.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Out of curiosity, Boston has always been our most hated rival and not so long ago Zdeno Chara almost killed a Habs player with a deliberate attempt to injure and you cheer for them? Why?
If the Bruins were playing the Taliban I would cheer for the Taliban. I have hated them since the first time I watched them play.
I've never felt the hatred towards the bruins that most Habs fans do. It probably has something to do with living in Alberta. Now leafs fans on the other hand..

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

QFT. My hate predates the Chara attempted murder as well. If somebody told me I’d have to deal with MB being extended another 40 years, roughly the life I estimate I got left, if it guaranteed no playoffs for the Bruins during this time, I’d courier that contract to his door personally.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
The only poetic finish I'm hoping to see at this point is Joe Thornton raising the cup while standing on Boston ice. Would be pretty damn sweet to see. :nod:
i don't think that Bettman will permit that end of the series ; he will do everything to please his friend Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->