Out of Town Thread Part XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Ugh.... Well, at least now I have a team to cheer for. Go Sharks Go!

Worst part, is that it's really hard to dislike this Bruins organization. Good coaching, great management, organization committed to excellence from top down.

And aside from Marchand, no unlikable players...

If only someone in our ownership had enough pride to take notes and get us back on the excellence track.

Reactions: hockeyfan2k18

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Ugh.... Well, at least now I have a team to cheer for. Go Sharks Go!

Worst part, is that it's really hard to dislike this Bruins organization. Good coaching, great management, organization committed to excellence from top down.

And aside from Marchand, no unlikable players...

If only someone in our ownership had enough pride to take notes and get us back on the excellence track.
Better hotdogs is a much higher priority for Molson.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Not just the Caps, the Lightning should have manned up and won their series. These playoffs could have been for the ages like several recent seasons past.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I’ve been enjoying the NBA playoffs much more this year, I’m not even gonna lie.

These playoffs just felt weird idk. I haven’t been able to get invested in much at all.

There wasn't much left after the first round. That was the downside to all the upsets early on.

The seas really opened up for Boston this year. Who would have thought that Boston's road would not have to go through neither of Tampa or Washington.

Reactions: Forum93

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
There wasn't much left after the first round. That was the downside to all the upsets early on.

The seas really opened up for Boston this year. Who would have thought that Boston's road would not have to go through neither of Tampa or Washington.

Imagine if the Leafs got past Boston.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Not just the Caps, the Lightning should have manned up and won their series. These playoffs could have been for the ages like several recent seasons past.
There is no should have. The Lightning were f***ed over from an Xs and Os standpoint moreso than from the "grit" myth. PK and breakout were deficient in all games except game 1 and Cooper had no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese