Out of Town Thread - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
the Frk dream is still alive......a deal to be made

Marting Frk (Detroit) clears waivers. Arizona places Michael Bunting on waivers today.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
The Expos used to be real good at the bunt and run game too ! Those 80's teams were flying.

Bunting to the Habs..it's a lock,let's get this rumor started now

Post this on social media Twitter, Facebook...

Bunting dreamed as a young man to play for Habs ;)
His favorite NHL player growing up was: Marc Bergevin ;)

Michael Bunting (b.1995) Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

See you soon fans
michael-bunting-2019-7166.jpg

Last edited:

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
GLENDALE -- When watching the Tucson Roadrunners play, it's usually difficult not to notice forward Michael Bunting.
The 22-year-old winger is an emotional player who's seemingly always in the face of an opposing player, playfully chirping. By his own admission, he's a Brad Marchand clone (minus the licking).
"I've been like that since I can remember," Bunting said recently. "I love getting under their skin because that gets me into the game and gets me going, too."

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Expos used to be real good at the bunt and run game too ! Those 80's teams were flying.

One of their 3 track team guys, was a felon. Imagine if this had happened in the age of social media, you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Rinne's stats falling off a cliff lately too. I checked around the 25-30 game mark and he was top of the league in sv% looking poised to repeat his Vezina win.

Now his stats are worse than Prices.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Rinne's stats falling off a cliff lately too. I checked around the 25-30 game mark and he was top of the league in sv% looking poised to repeat his Vezina win.

Now his stats are worse than Prices.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Preds move to Saros at some point in the playoffs and that ends the Rinne era in Nashville for good.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When I was 15 I paid an old guy to buy me a large bottle of vodka to bring to a New Year's party. In case I'd run into mom or dad I put the bottle inside my jacket and held on to it through my jacket pockets and I slipped on ice and landed really hard on my butt because I kept holding on to the bottle. A guy approached me and offered his hand to help me up but I didn't grab his hand, instead I walked on my knees a couple of metres and managed to get up. From start to finish I did not release my hold. I was "********" but in the end it was worth it.
I was walking up the stairs of Café Campus back in 2010 with four pitchers in my hands and I fell backwards because the floor was super wet and it was vinyl (With my foot in the air and all.), I spilled all four of them in my face.

/Sad

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Sjoblom

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Preds could do what the caps did last year when Holtby struggled. Make Saros your starter until playoff time.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
I was walking up the stairs of Café Campus back in 2010 with four pitchers in my hands and I fell backwards because the floor was super wet and it was vinyl (With my foot in the air and all.), I spilled all four of them in my face.

/Sad

lol. Did you go to McGill?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
So shocked that a guy with 1 goal cleared waivers.

* remember our Dale Weise cleared waivers also...then show up here....

Frk? we got until the trade deadline passses..lol

If that doesn't happen..always training camp... invite...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
* remember our Dale Weise cleared waivers also...then show up here....

Frk? we got until the trade deadline passses..lol

If that doesn't happen..always training camp... invite...

Wiese cleared because he has a 2.35M cap hit next year, Frk seems pointless here, would rather have Weise, or even DLO and I am not a fan of DLO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad