HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I don't get the fuss over Zadorov.
He seems to be a SUPER great guy. A great person. I'd love to have him as a solid RHS 2nd with the right partner or 3rd pairing guy. Having him on the ice with Xhekaj would be SUPER entertaining (not that sure about efficiency however).
But, realistically, he's a #4-5 that's gonna cost quite a bit in terms of assets to acquire and who's paid like a #2-3.

Hard to blame him when you look at the contract Gavrikov just got though. I don't think he's great but he's probably playing the best hockey of his career right now and playing on the 3rd pair on a bad team could potentially cost him life-changing money.

... It probably helps him look better than he is.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
If the right offer comes along, definitely an option to look at. And before people freak out, I am not saying trade them at all cost. However if the right offer comes along, we should do it.
For example if a team offers a grade A forward prospect (with PPG potential) for Guhle, I would do in a heartbeat.
Not yet.

Reactions: Runner77

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
A few minutes ago I randomly stumbled on the Under 17 gold medal overtime between Canada “white” and the USA. Canada won.

Apparently Canada is down to just two teams in this tournament? From 5 regional teams back in the day down to 2 split squads. Brutal state of affairs.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
FB_IMG_1699755170246.jpg

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Man Zegras has been brutal for the Ducks so far. Luckily the young studs Carlsson, McTavish and Mintyukov are killing it for them.
Same w Kent Johnson in CBJ - need to play hockey the right way including 200ft game.

NHL is not an All Star game skills competition festival

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Watched the Ottawa hi-lites, man oh man were they firing the passes around on their goals. Nice to watch.

Reactions: ReHabs

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Same w Kent Johnson in CBJ - need to play hockey the right way including 200ft game.

NHL is not an All Star game skills competition festival
The NHL wants it to be a skills competition

I thought Dangle stopped doing leaf fan reaction to focus on something else, but his video about last night's game popped up on my YouTube

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Everyone was sure he was gone after the lost against SJ, but nope they just waited once he was back home and coached one last game regardless of the result.

Holland is getting closer to the end of his rope. It is very unlikely his team will magically start to play better defensively if Woodcroft didn't manage to get them to buy into it nor any player upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad