HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Figs want the core 4 back 😂😂😂😂
They're in a state of perpetual mediocrity. At least the raps won in 2019. But the leafs have nowhere else to go. They won't rebuild and risk losing the fanbase which they won't cause they're all suckers. They won't do anything drastic to the core out of dear of upsetting the status quo and Matthews. So that leaves do nothing and bandaid what they currently have and hope that the cap goes up significantly in 2024-25 so they resign Matthews. If Nylander gets more than 9 mil AAV, Itll be such a meme

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
They're in a state of perpetual mediocrity. At least the raps won in 2019. But the leafs have nowhere else to go. They won't rebuild and risk losing the fanbase which they won't cause they're all suckers. They won't do anything drastic to the core out of dear of upsetting the status quo and Matthews. So that leaves do nothing and bandaid what they currently have and hope that the cap goes up significantly in 2024-25 so they resign Matthews. If Nylander gets more than 9 mil AAV, Itll be such a meme
Shanny runs that team

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Figs want the core 4 back 😂😂😂😂
They just don't learn every single year.

TALENT. WITH. GRIT. Not just talent, not just grit. Talent WHO HAS grit. That's how you make it through the playoffs..

Not one of the core 4 play like Mark Stone or Matty T. If Marner got hit like Eichel got hit in the Finals, his entire gear would have airmailed and they'd still be peeling him off the rink.

Treal

Jul 6, 2007
Whatever happens in the next year or two.. Take that Calgary 1st round pick they got with Monahan and hide it in a safe just in case.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Yall are crazy

Dec 11, 2022
They just don't learn every single year.

TALENT. WITH. GRIT. Not just talent, not just grit. Talent WHO HAS grit. That's how you make it through the playoffs..

Not one of the core 4 play like Mark Stone or Matty T. If Marner got hit like Eichel got hit in the Finals, his entire gear would have airmailed and they'd still be peeling him off the rink.
Now the lighter you are and less dense your bones are, you're more likely to bounce. Which is what he does

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Apparently, it was PLD's dream to play for the Kings.

🤢

I came here to post this, as I was listening to his interview.

BrUh.

He gets asked... WHY DID YOU WANT OUT OF WINNIPEG?

His answer is basically, he saw a chance to play for LA and he could not pass that up...

Excuse me.... WAT???????????

This guy is a Pretender, Fake, Primadonna.

Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad