Out of Town Thread LXXXII: What da other teams are doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
851110326.gif

Top shelf, right over the shoulder. Seems like Fleury has Lindback syndrome. Always dropping to his knees.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
True story...I walked today on Robson street (Vancouver) after work a guy in shorts and pick tshirt looks at my tshirt with the CH logo on it, smiles and says to me, "hey I used to play for the Habs". I looked at him and replied, "I know, and now you play for the Canucks".

Nice guy...

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
True story...I walked today on Robson street (Vancouver) after work a guy in shorts and pick tshirt looks at my tshirt with the CH logo on it, smiles and says to me, "hey I used to play for the Habs". I looked at him and replied, "I know, and now you play for the Canucks".

Nice guy...

Higgins or Lapierre?

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
What I remember about Higgins in his time here is that he was in every trade rumour.

I think he's an excellent middle six forward though.

TassieHab

May 3, 2013
Hobart
I liked Higgins, always thought he was going to break out and be a 30+ goal scorer, gave us a few very solid years though.

Gee Corey Crawford is playing well for the Hawks, Wild have had the better of this game, very underrated goalie.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Hoping Bournival can develop into a Higgins. Underrated player Habs gave up in the Gomez trade. :laugh:

Dec 2, 2010
I liked Higgins, always thought he was going to break out and be a 30+ goal scorer, gave us a few very solid years though.

Gee Corey Crawford is playing well for the Hawks, Wild have had the better of this game, very underrated goalie.
No he isn't. He's inconsistent. Sometimes above average, sometimes below. Hawks don't need any more than that to win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad