Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Penguins are the 1st team in NHL history to win a game in which they were outscored by 5 goals in the 3rd period.<br><br>Entering tonight, NHL teams were 0-270-0 in the regular season and 0-9 in the postseason when they were outscored by 5+ goals in the 3rd period. h/t <a href="https://twitter.com/EliasSports?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@EliasSports</a></p>&mdash; ESPN Stats &amp; Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="">April 21, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Crazy lol

Reactions: Gjman2019

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Leafs have the 2nd worst goaltending in the North. Just above the Sens horrible goaltending. It's going to cost them too.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ugh. Leafs goaltending sucks. Not sure Canucks deserve a 5-3 win, but they've worked hard & Holtby has been good. Rittich has not.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I hope Vancouver breaths down our neck during the final stretch to wake this ****ing team up into playing better hockey.

Reactions: Habs 4 Life

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Canucks win tonight again.
With what happened to them and the way they are playing since coming back, I would bet on them to make the playoffs.

I think Habs will finish their season with not enough points to clinch (5-6 points ahead of Vancouver) and they will watch the Canucks pass them in their final game vs Calgary.

A Habs loss tomorrow and Vancouver will be in control of their destiny.

Last edited:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
The funny thing is if Habs were to throw the 3 games against CGY (Which is easily possible) , Cgy and Vancouver will play alot of games against eachother at the end of the season.

1 of the 2 teams could be chasing us out of a playoff spot if we keep going like that

That's crazy considering 3 weeks ago habs were 98.9% sure of making playoffs

Reactions: sj315

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Leafs forum is funny, big save Dave is dead to them and they want Freddie back which is funny as they were demanding he be traded especially as Campbell was in favour. It’s all down to missing Hyman who they want traded because he won’t take a home town discount despite being rich from other stuff and his wife is a lawyer and he actually hasn’t even had an offer yet :laugh:

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Go Nucks Go! Real talk, hope they knock the Habs out. Let’s get a lottery pick. How many years has our our hot starts turned into garbage fire seasons?

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Vancouver wins both of their games vs Toronto and now have a 4 game series vs Ottawa. They're 8 points back with 4 games in hand.

Toronto has lost 5 in a row.

As i said last night after we lost the game to the Oilers, i would not count out Vancouver. to make the playoffs....lol

Here's something to get all Habs fans nervous...Vancouver has beat Ottawa 5 times this year lost 0.....

Now they play them 4 times in a row......

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
As i said last night after we lost the game to the Oilers, i would not count out Vancouver. to make the playoffs....lol

Here's something to get all Habs fans nervous...Vancouver has beat Ottawa 5 times this year lost 0.....

Now they play them 4 times in a row......
Nice. Go Nucks!:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad