Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
I looked into it a bit because again, I felt like Khaira only got injured a week ago with his first concussion.

It happened a month ago and he was back on the ice FOUR days later. He was legit concussed and allowed to be back playing 4 days later.

That's a tough look for the NHL. Really pissed off about that

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn Vancouver is built the right way...fast and skilled. Up and coming while our GM is building a slow Geritol team

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Damn Vancouver is built the right way...fast and skilled. Up and coming while our GM is building a slow Geritol team
They’re gonna beat us out with ease Ottawa after Toronto. They own Ottawa We may finish 6th

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Leafs goaltending looks very shakey right now for a division champ team.

Andersen has been awful, and will be stone cold off an injury going into the playoffs.

Rittich is bad and Campbell seems to be coming back to reality of a backup.

If Habs Leafs does happen in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Montreal win.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
- Staal, Perry, Armia are UFAs
- Chiarot is gone this summer or next season
- Weber, Toffoli & Edmundson are the only ones on longer term deals

- The prospects coming up all possess pace Caufield, Poehling, Ylonen, and next batch to enter AHL 1-year from now (Harris, Struble, perhaps Norlinder)

This teams slower makeup is a one & done specifically for this seasons division setup

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Leafs goaltending looks very shakey right now for a division champ team.

Andersen has been awful, and will be stone cold off an injury going into the playoffs.

Rittich is bad and Campbell seems to be coming back to reality of a backup.

If Habs Leafs does happen in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Montreal win.
Mathews isnt well so the Toronto offence is dead.
Don’t worry about playoffs. The Canucks are a damn scary team They have offence and when demko starts playing , they will be scary as hell
All this without Petterson

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Mathews isnt well so the Toronto offence is dead.
Don’t worry about playoffs. The Canucks are a damn scary team They have offence and when demko starts playing , they will be scary as hell
All this without Petterson

Personally I think I'd rather see the first Habs Leafs series in over 40 years.

Especially when the leafs are under huge pressure, have gone all in, and are playing without a legit starting goalie.

But you're right, the Habs will have to completely change the way they are playing to even make the playoffs.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Personally I think I'd rather see the first Habs Leafs series in over 40 years.

Especially when the leafs are under huge pressure, have gone all in, and are playing without a legit starting goalie.

But you're right, the Habs will have to completely change the way they are playing to even make the playoffs.
I’d love to see a habs -leafs playoffs. Being born in 74 I’ve never experienced one. Would be great
I just can’t see us in the playoffs

Reactions: Canadienna

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
- Staal, Perry, Armia are UFAs
- Chiarot is gone this summer or next season
- Weber, Toffoli & Edmundson are the only ones on longer term deals

- The prospects coming up all possess pace Caufield, Poehling, Ylonen, and next batch to enter AHL 1-year from now (Harris, Struble, perhaps Norlinder)

This teams slower makeup is a one & done specifically for this seasons division setup

If bergevin isn't fired, I don't see him making many changes to be honest with the players under contract. If he has balls, he would make Weber and Price available to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad