Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
He jammed it last night when he crashed into the end boards. They showed him getting the wrist taped up after the incident last night during the game. Haven't seen any news today so is he gonna miss any time?

They aren't telling yet.

Reactions: sheed36

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
They aren't telling yet.

Just went to the Leafs board (shutters) to see if there were any reports of a wrist injury and didn't notice anything in the thread titles.

I did however see a video evidence of refs jobbing the Leafs thread which I read a little. I saw a few mentions of the Weber and Chiarot crosschecks to Matthews in game 1 this year but strangely no mention of that dirty Matthews knee on Anderson in the same game though. :sarcasm:

Reactions: angusyoung

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
jack eichel's favorite team is the montreal canadiens !!! could we get a trade going?
Always found it fascinating that a Boston kid had the Habs as their favorite team.

Anyways, fat chance the Sabres trade Eichel, that'd basically be the signal they're giving up and going into a 10 year rebuild if they do.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Rough night for Halak letting 7 goals in against the Isles

Meanwhile Torts' team couldn't buy a goal against Chicago and the great Malcolm Subban, Domi/Laine -1

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
I got a laugh of subban getting his shot blocked and calling for a pass on the ensuing breakaway

I legit can't remember seeing that ever

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Lmaoo Bieska gonna have a field day 2morro night with Kelly Hrudrey's wardrobe malfunction haha can't wait

Reactions: JuicyHam

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Kreider scores vs Boston.

I don’t know how to react.

zsL7Ud2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events