Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
No need to mind read. Straight from your post "most non-habs posters are clueless of our team right now - or they're trolls".

We finished 24th last season and 18th this season. I don't think habs fans are clueless at all. We have good young kids but also a bunch of aging vets.
right now, imo, the way habs are playing, they can beat NYI or Bruins. You're correct team has been underperforming the last couple of years. This year, I'd take with a grain of salt though - with 25 games in 44 days + loads of injuries

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Let's go bro. What you want to bet?

It's still a long shot for both of them to get to the semi's but I've said since the beginning that Vegas is winning the cup.

If Vegas wins the cup, I'll have to re-think my idea of building a cup team. It would be the weakest #1 center to win a cup since 1995?....maybe longer

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
right now, imo, the way habs are playing, they can beat NYI or Bruins. You're correct team has been underperforming the last couple of years. This year, I'd take with a grain of salt though - with 25 games in 44 days + loads of injuries

They have a long way to go before possibly playing either of those teams. Have to beat the Jets first, and if they do that have to get through either Colorado or Vegas in the next round.

Reactions: dinodebino and the

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
They have a long way to go before possibly playing either of those teams. Have to beat the Jets first, and if they do that have to get through either Colorado or Vegas in the next round.
I wasn’t referring to playing them now, it was just an observation, that Habs belong

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Terrific win by Team Canada! Unbelievable they won Gold after starting 0-3. Loved the OT goal. Nice won Senators!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
At 0-3 losing to Latvia, they were heading and were already called the worst CAnadian team to have played at that tournament....

And it ends with the Gold...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad