Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
His run is far from done but you kinda have to put Kucherov somewhere at the very top of the playoff performers list for his generation . 109 points in 99 games and counting, the guy always delivers .
When he'll be dominant 5on5 maybe, but I'm biased, I hate the guy.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Seriously though i mean the north division is indeed very weak. No way Laffs would have finished first in any of the other divisions.
If we're being completely honest, a lot of the stats were probably inflated too as a result. As good as he is, McDavid doesn't get 2 PPG all year playing some of those other teams. Ditto for big Leon and the toronto boys.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Seriously though i mean the north division is indeed very weak. No way Laffs would have finished first in any of the other divisions.

It doesn't matter. All teams matchup differently to one another.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Tampa clearly cup favorite for me. I think that’s the only team we clearly can’t beat in the playoffs. Too much skill, too deep upfront, to deep on the blue line and a great goaltender. With a lethal PP and they can play most styles.

If Price would have give 4 goals in game, you can be sure the Habs wouldn’t come back from it.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Taylor Hall throws on a Bruins jersey and all of a sudden he’s fighting dudes

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Pretty sure the way the Habs are playing, they could take whoever comes out of Boston/NY.
They play a style of hockey that would most definitely upset the Bruins. Dull to watch but effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad