Out of Town Thread: 2018-2019 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
It's pretty gutsy of Nylander to hold out like this.

RFAs have no leverage but holding out, which is damaging to both players. He's the first RFA that I can recall with the courage to hold out.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

RFAs have no leverage but holding out, which is damaging to both players. He's the first RFA that I can recall with the courage to hold out.

Trouba held out for long also two seasons ago and signed on November 7th. Basically, three days ago.

Reactions: DAChampion

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Asking way too much. At that price nobody is even asking him to come back. Pretty easy to hold out when nobody is calling.

Reactions: DAChampion

Jul 6, 2016
He's gonna be a really good player for the Sens. Now as 4 goals and 4 assists in just 6 games. The Sens have two very good high end young players in Tkachuk and Chabot.

And they came from behind in TB to beat them 6-4 tonight. Now, they have to find ways to get more people in their own arena.

Reactions: sheed36

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Is it Weber's fault if he had his foot broken in Game 1 last season ?
Does Subban has more points than Weber has game played? Yes.

That's all there is to it. No its not Weber fault, no it wouldn't be the case if Weber was healthy .

For now its true. Wont always be.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I wonder if Nylander truly wants a bunch of money or he just wants out because he'll never be a top line player unless 2 of the current big 3 get hurt ?

Gives him a chance to go somewhere else, sign a bridge deal and show what he can do so he can get his money.

Reactions: Frank Drebin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad