Out of Town Thread: 2018-2019 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
The Vegas golden knights did a parody video of " happy days" called hockey days where they have him as the fonzie character. in all my years of watching i can say pretty emphatically that this would likely never happen in montreal.

between this and the methed up HR puffenstuff mascot for the flyers (Gritty) I have to ask are we better or worse off for not doing these types of things ? Are we perhaps too serious a market ? if we are too serious is that a bad thing ?

if this isn't habs related enough, then let a mod kill it.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
It`s a copycat league but whatever the Habs do, they should make it their own

From memory, Youppi was the Expos answer to the Phillie Phanatic. The San Diego Chicken was around then too.

If they have a good idea, especially for the kids, could be popular, just wouldn`t try to emulate Vegas or anyone else.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Petterson is something else. Fantastic player.

Nucks were smart to keep him in the SHL last year despite being at a ppg at 17 in the 2nd league and a late b-day since he turns 20 in 2 weeks. Will be interesting to see what kind of season he has. Makar is off to a great start with almost half the points he scored last year in just 6 games. That top 6 picks from that draft are looking sick.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Nucks were smart to keep him in the SHL last year despite being at a ppg at 17 in the 2nd league and a late b-day since he turns 20 in 2 weeks. Will be interesting to see what kind of season he has. Makar is off to a great start with almost half the points he scored last year in just 6 games. That top 6 picks from that draft are looking sick.

I thought that 2017 was supposed to be a weak draft?

Lol :-(

It comes to show how predictions of draft strength are useless.

2013 was supposed to be another 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad