League News: Out of Town Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Dang, now I kinda want the Caps to lose on Thursday because either WPG or NYR missing the playoffs would be more fun... :laugh:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Dang, now I kinda want the Caps to lose on Thursday because either WPG or NYR missing the playoffs would be more fun... :laugh:
Given tonight's results and their games in hand they may be able to withstand a loss. Beating them would minimize their chances of getting the sixth spot, too.

I'd rather NYR make it over WPG. I think they'd give one of the top seeds more of a fight.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I'm not opposed to Isles. We have a history with Rangers last years and new opponent will be more interesting.

Also they aren't physical much or threatening with monster shots which could lead to less injuries for Caps.

Navokov is not big. Tavares is not experienced. All you need to win against them is there and it's fully doable.

Rangers - it will be another hard and long series. And maybe boring.

And let Sens kill Pens and Cooke in a series.

Vladiator16*

I'm not opposed to Isles. We have a history with Rangers last years and new opponent will be more interesting.

Also they aren't physical much or threatening with monster shots which could lead to less injuries for Caps.

Navokov is not big. Tavares is not experienced. All you need to win against them is there and it's fully doable.

Rangers - it will be another hard and long series. And maybe boring.

And let Sens kill Pens and Cooke in a series.

I think Rags would have a better shot at the Pens than the Senators, but like NBTW said, its depends on their health... also, even if Karlsson plays who knows how effective he will be after such a serious injury.

Jedgi

Feb 12, 2008
Don't want hot goalie IE Anderson.

Any team can win any series, but give me the Maple Leafs or Islanders over Sens or Rangers.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
They need to sack the ****
up and welcome all challengers.

This is year 6 in the playoffs.

Fretting about the Islanders' speed or Ottawas goalie should be beneath them.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
they've been pretty brutal the last couple of games theres still hope.

Normally that might be true, but it looks like Carlyle is actually going to ice one of his better possible lineups tonight (probably by accident).

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
They need to sack the ****
up and welcome all challengers.

This is year 6 in the playoffs.

Fretting about the Islanders' speed or Ottawas goalie should be beneath them.

no its not because caps suck in playoffs

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Canucks fans are going through something similar right now, but I've learned against hoping for opponents in the past. In theory, Ottawa seems like the worst potential first round match up, but you never really know how a seven game series will unfold.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Canucks fans are going through something similar right now, but I've learned against hoping for opponents in the past. In theory, Ottawa seems like the worst potential first round match up, but you never really know how a seven game series will unfold.

We've played the Rags 3 of the past 5 years... I'm sure you have no interest in playing the Blackhawk's either...

Its quite annoying being forced to watch Caps on national broadcasts that seem infatuated with promoting the other team and bashing Ovechkin while he is the highest scoring player in the series. Its worse with the Rags... We saw it last year. Callahan with a flagrant dive and they don't call him out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad