League News: Out of Town Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdurbin1234

Nov 6, 2012
Brutal for WPG. They have to play in less than 24 hours AND have to still travel to DC from NY. They played a physical, emotional game today. Caps have been off since Saturday.

Caps should come out energetic and flying. I really like our chances. I believe in this team.

:yo:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Jets squeak out another win against a mediocre opponent. They still haven't shown they can beat a good team, or beat a bad team by more than 1 goal. I like our chances to wrap this thing up tomorrow. Their defense is very weak with Bogosian and enstrom out.

The Caps have been playing great and tbh really deserve to make the playoffs after the run they've been having.

That said, maybe take a look at where the Caps points have come from compared to where the Jets points have come from.
The Caps have been far more predatory towards the bottom feeders this season.
A win is a win though.

Liberati0n*

The Caps have been playing great and tbh really deserve to make the playoffs after the run they've been having.

That said, maybe take a look at where the Caps points have come from compared to where the Jets points have come from.
A win is a win though.

And your team, the Thrashers, are one of the bottom-feeders towards whom they've been predatory, aren't they?

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
And your team, the Thrashers, are one of the bottom-feeders towards whom they've been predatory, aren't they?

I'm not trying to throw insults around here (especially since it's your board).
I was just pointing out that the Caps have done a really good job of winning the games they should win this season. Was just correcting something that was stated a fact and was incorrect.

Edit: Not sure why people seem to think calling the team the Thrashers is a insult. It is part of the franchises history.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I was just pointing out that the Caps have done a really good job of winning the games they should win this season. Was just correcting something that was stated a fact and was incorrect.

Edit: Not sure why people seem to think calling the team the Thrashers is a insult. It is part of the franchises history.

I loved the original Jets, unfortunately I cannot root for Winnipeg until they leave for the Central Division :). Dale Hawerchuk one of my all time favorite players.

Liberati0n*

Eh, I was a little harsh...sorry. Some of your fellow fans on here are really annoying, but you're right about the feasting on weaker teams. RIP SouthLeast.

Thrashers is definitely an insult though. ;)

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
hamonicface.gif

Brad Tolliver

Terror Goes Into
Feb 17, 2004
Overtime

Don't worry about coming here in peace, most Caps fans don't even come here in peace.

White Out 403*

Jets fan in peace. Good luck tomorrow. Ill be at the game behaving myself :)

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
So nervous for tommorows game already. Gonna be a long day. Whichever team shows up tommorow deserved the division. I dont want to hear any excuses.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010

A win is a win though.
Yep I'm just speaking lately though :)

The caps blew out Toronto and Montreal, in Montreal. Beat Montreal again in Montreal. Beat the Islanders who were really hot.

Where the jets blew out Florida, but beat Tampa in a shootout (?), Carolina in OT, lost to the islanders (all at home), and beat buffalo by 1.

Obviously they're still a good team and I'm not trying to discredit them as I really do hope they make the playoffs (just not as the SE division winner :)). I just feel like the Caps are a better team and have a good chance at winning tomorrow.

White Out 403*

I want to see Ladd fight ovechkin.

Anyways. Who cares who beat who. Washington and Winnipeg are seperated by 1 point in the last week of hockey. Both are good teams. Lets do this thing.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Anyways. Who cares who beat who. Washington and Winnipeg are seperated by 1 point in the last week of hockey. Both are good teams. Lets do this thing.

If it takes Ladd to keep Ovechkin off the ice for 5 minutes, I'll be happy with that trade. Anyways, good luck in the game tomorrow.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I definitely care about who beats who tomorrow.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
I just feel like the Caps are a better team and have a good chance at winning tomorrow.

I don't think you will find an arguement with many Jet fans on that, and now with all our walking wounded including 2 of our top 3 D men we are in very tough....We will need a perfect road game or it's over.

Good luck going forward and may the (2nd) best team win :naughty:

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland

Good on you for recognizing that. Too many seemed to be trying to pretend the Jets were the Coyotes, not the Thrashers, when they first moved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad