League News: Out of Town Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Ha, Florida gives up the tying goal with 10 seconds left to go to OT and Tampa wins it 6-5 just over a minute in. It has to suck to score 5 goals and lose twice in a week...

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Yep. When it was 5 - 3 I knew it wasn't over. Panthers can't keep a lead. Worked for the Caps and against the Caps today.

So if the win renews the Lightning confidence.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Watching Ana-Nash in OT. One of the most incompetent reffing displays I've seen in quite some time. Blatant missed calls both ways.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
So a Wild player two hand cross checks a players face that needed 23 stitches and only gets a $8,100 fine and a double minor. How the **** did Backstrom get a game?

Vladiator16*

Just watch and see what Hansen gets for elbowing Hossa on the back of his head...

Liberati0n*

Okay, seriously, is Ryan O'Reilly's dad a Pejorative Slured human being? That email is really something.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
On the Anaheim goalies. While we have potentially another goalie on the market (Hiller, supposedly) the Luongo price will go down even more, right?

If there are several/many vet backups in the summer, will McPhee extend both Neuvirth and Holtby?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
On the Anaheim goalies. While we have potentially another goalie on the market (Hiller, supposedly) the Luongo price will go down even more, right?

If there are several/many vet backups in the summer, will McPhee extend both Neuvirth and Holtby?

I am not sure how much lower his price can do down :laugh:

I think that if George sticks out the year with the current 2, the decision will be made for him. If both struggle the entire year, I think he brings in a vet. If both show progress, he extends both

He moved Varly. If both struggle I think he still extends both, unless Grubaer shows a lot of progress, and he secures a vet first.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Sweet head snap by Neal... Then the righteous indignation afterwards, what a ****ing jackass I swear.

Also, Flyers tie game up, CreePierre decides to fluff Crosby during Penguins timeout.

And the whole "Giroux with a hit, what a leader!" "Ovechkin with a hit, frustration!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->